A video showing the shooting, stabbing and brutal assault of members of the news media and its political opponents by President Donald Trump has called on the White House to denounce violence, reportedly at a meeting of Trump supporters in the His resort in Miami had been shown on November.
The New York Times has received the material shown last week at a Trump National Doral, Miami, Florida, three-day event by a pro-Trump group called American Priority for supporters of the Trump National Doral last week
The Times reported that the son of the president, Donald Trump Jr., and his former spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, were among the scheduled speakers.
According to the newspaper, the video shows a series of pro-Trump memes, the most violent of which shows Trump's head the body of a man who in the "Church of Fake News" opened fire on community members who were the faces of Trump's political Opponents and logos of media organizations have The faces of Arizona Senator John McCain, who often criticized Trump, and Sen. Bernie Sanders, one of the president's potential rivals for 2020, along with those of the former president in the clip, see Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who took on Trump in 201
The Times reported that it was apparently an edited scene of a massacre in the church from the movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service" of 2014.
A video with the same description can be seen on YouTube and was uploaded in September 2018.
So the Times it received the video from an unnamed person who attended the conference and recorded a video of the clip on his phone.
In an e-mailed statement to NBC News Monday, an American Priority spokesperson said, "We noticed this was an unauthorized video." This video was not approved, seen, or approved by the organizers of # AMPFest19 "The spokesman said," The organizers of # AMPFest19 were only aware of the video when they were contacted by the New York Times. "
The spokesperson said they found it" shocking "that the Times report was not The "sanctioned events" mentioned "including a podium discussion" that literally condemned political violence while claiming to be upset about a meme that was not sanctioned, screened or approved on stage. "
" # AMPFest19 has and will always condemn political violence, "the statement added
A spokesman for Trump's campaign told NBC News that they did not know the video.
"This video was not produced by the campaign and we do not tolerate violence," Communications Director Tim Murtaugh said. 19659002] White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted on Monday that President Trump "has not yet seen the video" and "will see it shortly".
Grisham added, "Based on everything he has heard, this video is strongly condemned."  Trump has consistently used criticism of the media to anger his followers. He often called journalists "the enemy of the people" and discredited critical reports about him and his government as "false news."
Trump regularly criticizes the media In his tweets and in 2018, his ongoing feud with Jim White's chief correspondent, Jim Acosta, broke with a verbal verbal abuse by the president before the White House finally closed its press access.
CNN later filed a lawsuit against CNN with Trump's administration for revoking Acosta's press credentials, mentioning a series of derogatory tweets and comments by Trump on CNN. The lawsuit alleged that Trump retweeted a video attacking and beating a man with a CNN logo on his face and adding "#FraudNewsCNN" and "#FNN" comments.
According to the New York Times' report of Sunday CNN issued a statement in which he said: "Unfortunately, this is not the case The first time supporters of the President violence they have apparently been entertaining – but it is by far the worst. The pictures shown are abominable and horrible.
The video has sparked strong response from other organizations and newsmakers.
The White House Correspondents Association (WHCA) published a statement on Sunday it was "horrified" about the video.
"All Americans should condemn this portrayal of violence against journalists and political opponents of the president," said WHCA President Jonathan Karl in the statement.
Former Texas Rep. And Democratic Presidency The hopeful Beto O'Rourke tweeted about the video and said: "At a conference of Trump supporters they played a video of our president, the journalist murdered in a church. Last year, a Trump supporter sent bombs to CNN – and a gunman entered a church yesterday. This video is not funny. It will kill people.
Two people were shot and injured on Saturday when a gunman opened the fire during a wedding ceremony in a church in Pelham, New Hampshire.
"Every mother and father in America should watch a video" Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., Tweeted . "Play it to the end. Do you know that this is your president's re-election message? And then ask yourself – how do you put your children down and tell them you want them to guide us. "