قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health (page 947)

Health

These (fake) medicines were purchased online

In Italy there is a boom of counterfeit medicines . To raise the alarm, the Nas are of the opinion that one in four Italians take care of themselves by ordering medication over the Internet. Apparently, they seem to be identical to medicines in pharmacies, but only 1% are authentic, while the remaining 99% are free to place it on …

Read More »

In the UK, the child does not go to the bathroom for eight consecutive hours: he was distracted from the video game

Social media and video games today have a strong impact on the psychophysical health [VIDEO] of children and adolescents and this convinces Jo Begent dell & # 39; University College London Hospital, in the UK. In fact, during the annual conference of the NSPCC (the largest charitable organization in the UK for children), he reported the case of a Bimbo …

Read More »

ratified the collaboration between SorridiconPietro Onlus and the club & # 39; La Giraffa a Rotelle & # 39; – Imperianews.it

24th June 2018: Yesterday evening in the gardens in front of the free beach of Borgo Prino a beautiful evening to establish cooperation between the association " La Giraffa a Rotelle " and the SorridiconPietro Onlus the as expected at the last welcome on June 1, 2018, donated € 1,500 for one of the three rates of beach rentals for …

Read More »

Britain, too many obese children Forbid snacks at the ticket desks

Do you know chocolates, sweets and confectionery of all kinds in front of the supermarket cash registers? Who gets the marketing experts intentionally to put you in the shopping cart when we get bored in the queue to pay? And that often becomes the object of our children's desire, insistence and insistence, until we meet their demands? Here in the …

Read More »

Diet for menopausal women: that's what we eat

There are many women who, with the arrival of menopause or menopause, find themselves with a few extra pounds and often do not know what to eat to lose weight and get back into shape. But to get back in shape, it is not enough just to follow a proper diet, but also regular physical activity, or just 20 minutes …

Read More »

The Five Rules for Sunbathing

The desire for tanning is stronger than ever, but it's good to learn how to stay safe under the sun. We often underestimate the damaging effects the sun's rays can have on our skin. Precisely for this reason, AIDECO (Italian Dermatology and Cosmetology Society) and OMIA are supporting the "Safe Sun" campaign to raise awareness of the risk of skin …

Read More »

He goes to hospital for a headache, dies in the ambulance

A weekend that for the city Artena in the frusinate, suddenly became tragic. A 38-year-old boy, who was well-known for having a bar sandwich shop in the heart of the city, died in an absurd manner. As reported by Frosinone Today on Saturday Emanuele Selci was hospitalized In Colleferro, with a severe headache, the emergency room doctors had prepared a …

Read More »

The Way Magazine – Good Living People

Objectives – 24.06.2018 «3 scientists at the bar» ( 3 scientists go to a bar ) is the new issue of "Focus", at the start Monday, June 25, in the early evening, for eight events. The title is the first in a series of four dedicated to "Focus" pop science. Pop science is a big leap in popularity and tells …

Read More »