There are foods that improve brain function, increase alertness and memory.
Let's see what foods help us.
1) Spinach: They hide unthinkable positive properties. This vegetable contains lutein, an antioxidant with a protective effect on the brain and memory, which is also useful to counteract the effects of free radicals and to promote well-being.
2) Blue fish: It is a true mine of well-being. In particular, anchovies, sardines and mackerels are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that provide the central nervous system. The key is that the blue fish is administered in adolescence and childhood, that it improves learning and better stores the data.
3) Lentils: They are part of unexpected foods, they are good for memory, they are an excellent source of proteins that are rich in iron and vitamin D1
5) Dark chocolate: It is useless to say that it is good, but it is also rich in beneficial properties, is ideal for improving memory and taste. It is in a good mood and thanks to the flavonoids it can deal with loss of concentration.
6) The Eggs: Few know it, but the eggs are great allies of memory. The secret lies in choline, a substance that improves intellectual functions and counteracts the premature aging of nerve cells.