Vodafone reawakens the attention of users of tri-operators with a new offering that is not so new, as it allows 50 GB of traffic monthly data with Minutes of unlimited calls and even unlimited text messages at an incredible price of just € 5.99 per month . It's a very interesting proposition for Vodafone, and users who can take it home will certainly make a good deal.
As always in these cases the company sees limits, of course, which mainly affect the destination of these offers . In this case, the offer is indeed intended for long-time customers who are now with other operators but in the past have definitely owned a Vodafone SIM and more.
Vodafone Special Unlimited: Here is what it is
VODAFONE Special Unlimited
- Unlimited minutes of calls to all national fixed and mobile numbers
- 50 GB Traffic under 4G network of Vodafone with Hotspot included
- Unlimited SMS to all
- COST: € 5.99 per month
- PROVENIENCE OPERATOR: Iliad, Fastweb and other VIRTUALS (except ho.mobile), Lycamobile , Kena Mobile and CoopVoce)
- ACTIVITIES: via SMS or in STORE
- Activation Fee: 1
- COST [19459005SIMcard: 10 € (in addition to the first charge), although this may vary by business
VODAFONE Special Minutes 50GB (Kena Mobile and LycaMobile)
- Unlimited minutes calls to all national fixed and mobile numbers  50 GB of traffic in the Vodafone 4G network with hotspot included
- COST: € 9.99 per month (Source Kena Mobile and LycaMobile )
- ACTIVATION AREA: in STORE
- Activation Fee: 12,01 €
- SIM Cost: 10 €, although they may vary depending on the store
The above offer may apply to some former Vodafone customers by sending an SMS suggesting to enable Special Unlimited within a certain period of time. In this case, not all users will be able to effectively activate this offer even if they go to the store. You may have another Vodafone offer that is also interesting. HERE it goes to the Vodafone stores .
Please be reminded that for some offers, no separate page may have been created by the operator. These are promotions that are done exclusively by sending an SMS or calling the store directly. In this case, we refer to the official website of the operator for each offer to obtain information about the location of the nearest store or other offers.