The fourth season of "Fargo" rounded off the cast on Thursday, and appointed 12 new members of Noah Hawley's players to Chris, the previously announced Star, switch rock.
The cast is led by Jack Huston, Jason Schwartzman and Ben Whishaw along with Jessie Buckley, Salvatore Esposito, Andrew Bird, Jeremie Harris, Anji White, Francesco Acquaroli, E & # 39; myri Crutchfield and Amber Midthunder.
The fourth season of "Fargo" dates back to the 1950s.
Rock plays the head of a family, a man who – to thrive – gives his eldest boy to his enemy and must, in turn, lift the son of his enemy as his own, the cable channel said. It is a restless peace, but profitable. And then the head of the Kansas City Mafia goes to the hospital for routine surgery and dies. And everything changes.
"Fargo" will begin production in Chicago this fall. It will air on FX in 2020. Joel and Ethan Coen, along with Warren Littlefield, serve as executive producers. "Fargo" is produced by MGM Television and FX Productions, with MGM Television as the main studio and international distributor.
Here's who everyone else plays according to FX:
- JACK HUSTON as "Odis Weff"
- JASON SCHWARTZMAN as "Josto Fadda"
- BEN WHISHAW as "Rabbi Milligan"
- JESSIE BUCKLEY as "Oraetta Mayflower"
- SALVATORE ESPOSITO as "Gaetano Fadda"
- ANDREW BIRD as "Thurman Smutney"
- JEREMIE HARRIS as "Leon Bittle" [19659013Calamita"
- ANJI WHITE as" Dibrell Smutney "
- FRANCESCO ACQUAROLI as" Ebal Violante "
- E & MYRI CRUTCHFIELD as" Ethelrida Pearl Smutney "
- AMBER MIDTHUNDER]