Kansas City Chiefs publishes an official Injury Report for each day of training leading to the next game. Chiefs will face the Jacksonville Jaguars at 12:00 am Arrowhead time at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday.
Here is the first official injury report of the Chiefs of the Week:
- The Chiefs are listed Four Players – S Tyrant Mathieu (shoulder), S Armani Watts (shoulder), RB Darrel Williams (shoulder) and the close end of Deon Yelder – about their injury report earlier this week. Their full practice name is a good sign that they will be playing on Sunday.
- We've known about the injuries to Mathieu and Yelder, and our internal injury expert Aaron Borgmann suspects Watts treatments and Williams just has to be "maintenance."
- The jaguars should not train because of the storm on Wednesday, but they still owe the league an injury report.
- Even though Jaguar's quarterback Nick Foles is listed in the Wednesday report, James Palmer of the NFL Network says he is "fully expected" as a limited participant to play against the Chiefs on Sunday . The old friend DJ Alexander is led because of a hamstring injury only as a limited participant for the Jaguars.
- OL Cedric Ogbuehi and TE Josh Oliver had missed work earlier this week due to hamstring injuries. Ogbuehi is a backup tackle for the jags, while Olvier is a backup tight-end.