The Game of Thrones season finale is here. We do not know what to expect, but it's certainly exciting or not, depending on who you ask. So far it has been getting worse, but in the last episode of this evening you expect surprises and disappointments alike. The last two seasons have been a whirlwind for fans and critics. The penultimate episode rating dropped to an all-time low of 47%. Here is a comparison to other shows whose IMDb ratings have dropped in the last season.
Do not blame the authors for working with what they have. It was a good idea to blame the person who decided to end this epic series in six episodes.
Apart from the cut and hurry that went hand in hand with the fantasy show, they have satisfied scenes of 7 seasons of character development and lore for the sake of shock and awe at the last moment #GameOfThrones pic. twitter.com/pjKlu7XSFH
– Jenna Guillaume (@JennaGuillaume) May 13, 2019
Today's episode was so detailed that HBO just released a short trailer for the 80-minute episode.
I loved this last season of GoT, including Dani, who runs all over King's Landing. There was a lot of negativity about the settlement, but I think it's just that people do not want an end. But you know what they say: All the best …
– Stephen King (@StephenKing) May 16, 2019
Things are bleak, Guys
Arya's grim look, Tyrion's squeamish gaze, and as pictured The surprisingly growing army that shows up in the formation of Unsullied and Dothraki that Daenerys love more than ever today.
Somebody said Amazon Prime Prime
– George (@indeadline) May 14, 2019
This scene is not a good sign for the entire Empire – it's this new and dark era of the next Mad Queen , She won the war, but at what price? Will she be the queen of the ashes she promised not to be? What will the remaining allies do? Betrayal maybe?
With her victory, Dany has become a threat – she is powerful, she has a dragon and an army under her ranks. We will have to wait and see how today's episode resolves this conflict.
Sociological storytelling has made the show great, and psychological storytelling makes it puke, as discussed in this interesting argument.
I do not need heroes, and the way to keep terrible impulses at bay is not to dethrone anti-heroes and replace them with good people. Unfortunately, most of our storytelling gets stuck in the hero / anti-hero story. "- @zeynep https://t.co/NryP91yHij[19659009)-Kim-MaiCutler(@kimmaicutler) May 18, 2019
The spoilers released on Reddit are just as bad. The Redditor was accurate with its spoilers in the previous episodes, but we take the predictions with a little salt, but here's what you need to know:
- Jaime and Cersei are dead, as confirmed by Tyrion, who then acts as Danys hand
- Jon kills Dany by stabbing her.
- Dany's Dragon, Drogon picks her up and flies away.
- Jon is captured by the leader of the pristine gray worm [19659019BraniselectedkingbyalawyerledbySansawhoalsohasSamDavosandBronnaslordswithBrienneresponsiblefortheKingsguard
- Bran selects Tyrion as his hand and Podrick as his protector.
- Tyrion condemns Jon Head north to the wall while the knights watch.
- Gray worm travels to other slave cities to rescue her.
- Arya goes to what lies west of Westeros. Yohn Royce is lo Yara ruled the Iron Islands, Gendry the Storms & End, and Robin Arryn the Vale.
- Jon meets Tormund and Ghost again and gives the direwolf a much needed pet from him.
- Sam reports to Bran of Drogins sightings with Bran saying he will find him.
Read all spoilers here.
Most of these predictions make sense. What are your? As a big fan of billions, this is also plausible.
I call it now: Bobby Axelrod will sit on the Iron Throne. https://t.co/wWEU92Lyhg[19659009)-KaraSwisher(@karaswisher) May 17, 2019
In other news, George RR Martin has shown dissatisfaction with the recent episodes and, hopefully, with the upcoming books, save us everyone, especially because we all know that HBO will not re-spin the squadrons despite the more than one million signatures of its fans, and even if that's the case, there's a good chance fans might question the show's new vision put. 19659004] Whoever digs in the rubble for the Iron Throne will probably not be who you wanted, or for the reasons you hoped for. Was not that the point the whole time? https://t.co/kq6riqUlzt[19659009<-George(@indeadline) May 18, 2019
This season, many characters of Melisandre, the Night King, Theon, Jorah, Beric, have died. Lyanna, Eddison, Rhaegal, Missandei, Varys, Euron, the mountain, the dog, Cersei and Jaime.
When the show ends, we'll surely miss it.