Just four days after the start of the 2019 Rugby World Cup, the All Blacks are officially at the top again.
The 23-13 win over the Springboks on Saturday night has brought Steve Hansen's team back to the top of rugby's farcical world ranking list.
In another illustration – under a long list of examples – of why the ranking system is flawed, the former No. 1 team Ireland also celebrated a convincing win over the weekend, but still fell to second place behind the All Blacks in the ranking.
Now With 90.98 points, the All Blacks have moved Ireland from 89.40 points to # 1 when the ranking was updated after the matches at the weekend.
* Read & # 39; grabbed Bok's neck & # 39;
* Hansen eyes more fireworks
* Wallabies citing "Load of Tripe"
* Stilted Scots in the sights of ABs
* Guide to RWC reporting on Stuff
* How to view all RWC games
* RWC 2019: A Beginner's Guide
* Stuffs Download RWC Wallchart
Despite a 27-3 victory against Scotland on Sunday, Ireland only rose from 89.47 to 89.93 points.