قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Kevin Spacey "Let me be Frank" – YouTube video with 8 million views in 3 days

Kevin Spacey "Let me be Frank" – YouTube video with 8 million views in 3 days



Kevin Spacey's bizarre video monologue has reached more than 8 million views on YouTube in just three days, as the curious swarm sees its apparent aversion to inappropriate massacre and battery charges in Massachusetts. The crowd exceeded the milestone on Thursday as new details about the alleged deadly incident became known.

The Spacey video titled Let Me Be Frank shows the actor on his own YouTube channel using a monologue that features his former House of Cards character Frank Underwoods Person.

In the video, Spacey says, "But you would not believe the worst without evidence, right? You would not rush to verdicts without facts, right? Do you have this? «The dialogue seems to be an attempt to address the recent allegations against him.

Although they are impressive, the numbers on Spacey's video pale among others. Ariana Grande's hit, Thank U, Next saw 46 million viewers in the first 24 hours, a total of 45.9 million BTS BTS volumes. The BTS record was set in August, darkening Taylor Swift's Look What You Me Do .

Spacey's December 24 video was posted when the news came that he was charged with a cruelty crime and a battery and is being charged on January 7 before the Massachusetts court.

An 1

8-year-old accused Spacey of having bargained him in a bar in Nantucket, Massachusetts, in 2016. The prosecutor also stated that he had taken a snapchat video of the alleged robbery. The Massachusetts State Police report mentions the video and is reported to be included in the lawsuit.

The teenager, the son of former WCVB TV news anchor Heather Unruh, told the state police that he had captured a Snapchat video from Spacey. His phone, as the alleged attack took place, he said, continued for several minutes and sent the video to his girlfriend to prove what had happened.

According to The Associated Press, Spacey's lawyers said at a hearing last week that the video shows someone's hand touching someone else's shirt, but does not show that someone is being touched and that there is not enough evidence the customer can be charged.

The indictment comes more than a year after the allegation against the former House of Cards was raised star.

The Cape Peninsula Public Prosecutor Michael O & #; keefe told the Boston Globe that a public hearing had taken place on December 20 in the case for the cause. During this hearing, Clerk magist Ryan Kearney has filed a criminal charge for "charges against Kevin S. Fowler, aka Kevin Spacey."

In November 2017, Unruh held an emotional press conference in which she accused Spacey publicly, saying her son was a "star-studded, straight, 18-year-old young man who had no idea that the famous actor was an alleged sexual predator or was about to become his next victim. "

" There was no consent, "she said. He describes her son's report that Spacey brought him" drink by drink "at the Club Car Restaurant in Nantucket. Her son, who was a busboy in the restaurant, had told Spacey he had a lawful drinking age, even though he was not. "And when my son got drunk, Spacey made his move." He put his hand on her son's pants and grabbed his genitals.

Unruh said her son reported the incident to the Nantucket police in the fall of 2017 and provided evidence to the investigators


Source link