قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sports / Latest injury update on Mets' Brandon Nimmo does not sound promising

Latest injury update on Mets' Brandon Nimmo does not sound promising



Syracuse on Friday, Mets outfielder Brandon Nimmo is in Los Angeles. Robert Watkins, reports Joel Sherman of the New York Post .

Watkins is the same specialist David Wright While he was dealing with his spine issues.

Nimmo was in New York on Saturday, with manager Mickey Callaway and GM Brodie van Wagenen updating the situation.

The reason Nimmo was scratched from the lineup in Triple-A on Friday was neck stiffness. He had been working his way back from a bulging disk in his neck that the Mets have been labeled as soreness.

"Everybody's progressing except for Nim," Callaway said.

Speaking Saturday after Callaway, Van Wagenen did not rule out the possibility that Nimmo would undergo another MRI.

"Hard to say until he sees him and go through a." Treatment session today, "he said.

The 26-year-old Nimmo, who has been out since May 21

, was hitting .200 / .344 / .323 this season.

If Nimmo is Jeff McNeil in center, and Michael Conforto in right.


RELATED: Mets Top Prospect Watch: Mauricio stays hot, Kay makes Triple-A debut >> Read more

RELATED: Here's what happened Sunday in Mets Country >> Read more

HARPER: Re-grading the offseason moves in the NL East >> Read more


Source link