Summary – Here are the biggest technology trends in 2020 that businesses need to identify and use it to create opportunities.
Technology is expanding faster than ever. Understanding the crucial trends will allow businesses to grab opportunities. Be it a business or an individual that doesn’t keep up with some extensive tech trends are usually left behind.
As businesses or technology enthusiast it is very important for them to stay updated with the future technology trends that will impact businesses in 2020. In this article, we will look at the 5 most important technology trends everyone should be ready for in 2020.
- 5G Data networks – A platform that will enhance today’s mobile broadband services. The 5G mobile data is expected to deliver data rates up to 20 Gbps. The network will redefine a broad category of industries with connected services from transportation, education, retail, and entertainment.
The super-fast 5G data will allow you to watch movies and listen to high-quality music while traveling.
- Blockchain Technology ̵
- Artificial Intelligence as a service – Artificial intelligence is now being adopted by more and more companies to improve customer experience. AI as a service is basically some third party people outsourcing artificial intelligence. There are many AI providers in the market which present different forms of AI. AI will continue to grow in 2020 and many people will become used to working alongside AI.
- Personalized and predictive medicine – A new sort of healthcare is opening to take shape that is mainly focused on the planning of smart devices around the patients and the creation of new professions.
Healthcare of the future will be
- More preventive and predictive
- More personalized
- Less expensive
- Autonomous driving – An autonomous car is basically a vehicle that is capable of sensing its environment and it can operate without any involvement of humans. The concept of autonomous driving is not fully accepted by people in 2019. But 2020 is expected to be a breakthrough year for self-driven cars and also for trucks and ships that are becoming more autonomous.
- Extended Reality – It is a combination of the real and virtual environment and human-machine interactions generated by wearables. It is a combination of all immersive technologies – Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and all those that are still to be created. There are many practical applications of extended reality few of them are mentioned below.
- Real Estate – It becomes easy for buyers to walk through the structure and view the apartment from a different location and then deciding whether to take this or not.
- Training – Extended reality can provide great training in dangerous circumstances without putting anyone’s life in danger.
- Retail – The retail sector gives its customers the benefit of try and buy. IKEA gives its customers the benefit of placing the furniture at their homes through their smartphones.
- Computer Vision – The task includes methods for acquiring, processing, analyzing and understanding digital images from the real world in order to produce useful information. The technology is also enabling face recognition and this technology is very useful in controlling the access of smartphones.
2020 will be the year where the biggest technological trends will become a day to day part of human life. These trends will have a deep impact on the people and the spaces they reside in.
Author Bio:- Twinkle is the product head of MobileAppDaily and keeps a close eye on the latest and trending tech releases. With her wise taste of the tech industry, she has single-handedly created a recognizable brand image.