Did you know that WWE would rescue Seth Rollins against Bray Wyatt for Hell in a Cell on October 6 in Sacramento?
No. They ran it last night at their house show in Calgary (Fri, Sept. 20). And it seems to be pretty cool and to provide a finish that is controversial after the cell determination. How should I know? For at least for the moment the whole thing is online. YOWIE WOWIE!
In the likely case that this will be lifted, there is an overview of what the West Canadian crowd has:
– The entrance of the fiend is long. Like Undertaker Long. He has no separate head lantern from SummerSlam, just a normal one.
– After an allusion in front of the bell, The Fiend retreats to a corner to start the match. Then the lights go out and he's behind Rollins. He attacks with one of Wyatt's usual insults, then throws Seth over the ropes and interrupts for a while his attempts to re-enter. Finally, the two land on the floor and The Fiend hits and throws him in barricades.
– Back in the ring, the fight continues. Wyatt is occasionally tormented. At other times he enjoys his work and appreciates it. He takes too long for Sister Abigail and Rollins lets his comeback begin with an enziguri.
– This comeback consists of Seth's usual arsenal of superkicks and dives. It leads to a pounding, from which the fiend rises. He dodges a second, grabs his lower jaw and refuses to release her, causing the disqualification.
– Bray plays a bit in front of the crowd and then crawls towards Rollins in the corner. Instead of kicking his face, he signals Seth to stomp him again. That happens, The Fiend gets up again, takes a super kick and then TWO MORE pounding! He seems to stay down so the champion calls for his belt.
– However, the architect makes the classic horror movie mistake of checking the monster. The devil sits up and grabs the claw again. The lights go out and a flash of light shines on them, and Wyatt holds Seth until he stops beating. Then he goes in the dark, while his laugh plays on a loop over the speakers.
– After about a minute, the lights go back on and the referee checks Rollins. His music plays and he leaves, sells the attack and looks around shaken and worried.
Once again, when WWE rerolls the video, Alex the Twitter account I The embedded GIF from has more still images, as does DaveMurYYC (from which the main picture above comes). I also found these on Instagram.
More or less excited for HiaC ? Does that tell you something about how that will work? Or how will WWE Bray present in the future?
You do not need to participate in the comments so you can share your thoughts with us, Fireflys.