Overwatch received a major new patch on June 18th that includes changes for a number of heroes and finally brings the replay system for the main game and consoles.
Among the heroes affected by the patch is the move to McCree's The Revolver Rate of Fire and how Orisa can use their shields are some of the most striking ones.
The new Overwatch Replay system allows players to track their previous 10 games in almost every possible way.
the patch of June 18th?
D.Va must stop spewing "Nerf This" because the developers seem to be listening and have reduced the range of their defense matrix from 15 to 10 meters in the latest patch.
Baptiste on On the other hand, the update has brought some significant improvements, increasing its healing ammo from 1
Orisa players have received a nice little treat the upda In addition, they can now use their barrier when reloading, which should greatly improve the protection of teammates.
After all, McCree is the hero everyone talked about in this patch, because the update lets him fire much faster, meaning he can now do much more damage than before.
Baptiste's Reunion Challenge goes online
On the same day as the new patch, Overwatch also launched the Baptiste's Reunion Challenge, which runs from June 18th through July 1st.
Players can unlock Baptiste sprays and a new skin by winning nine games in Quick Play, Competitive, or Arcade, plus seven sprays by watching overwatch streamer with activated drops:
A new patch is now available on the Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
Baptiste's Reunion Challenge
We bring Baptiste's journey in the short story "What You Left Behind" with some special, unlockable features to Overwatch game content. Profits in Quick Play, Competitive Games or Arcade Mode bring you theme sprays, a player icon and a new epic skin – MEDIC BAPTISTE!
Turn on participating Twitch stations while you play Overwatch until July 2. Earn six sprays of the Baptiste & # 39; s Reunion Challenge!
New Feature: Reruns
Experience your past Overwatch games with replays from a whole new perspective. With Replays, you can track your last ten games from any point of view. Whether you're looking for a first person, a third person, or a bird's eye view, with this tool you can see everything. Improve your strategies by slowing down or speeding up the game, to see exactly how a critical moment has happened, get a better overview of the action from the top, or even completely disable the interface.
More information about iterations: Blizz.ly/OverwatchReplays[19659021lightboxesHEROUPDATES
- Increased Healing Ammo from 10 to 12.
- Ultimate The duration was 8 increased to 10 seconds.
Developer's comment: Faced with the double nature of Baptiste's weapon, he often reloads. We're increasing the amount of ammo he has to work with to give him more time to fire while healing. Similarly, by increasing the duration of the gain matrix, allies will have more time to position themselves to use them.
- Reduced defense duration of the Matrix from 15 meters to 10 meters.
Developer's comment: The Defense Matrix is a very powerful defensive ability and can often feel oppressive from a distance. If you reduce the range, D.Va must position itself more carefully to take advantage of the effects.
- The primary fire recovery was reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.42 seconds.
Developer's Comment: On average, McCree's damage output did not fully offset the relatively low mobility or usefulness of his kit. Decreasing the weapon's recovery time increases its potential damage yield without affecting the number of successful shots to kill an enemy.
- Barrier can be used without interrupting reloading.
Developer's comment: Orisa has one of the longest weapon reloads and interrupts it to create a new barrier that interferes with her gameplay. This change allows her to reload as needed while continuing to protect herself and her team.
- The teleporter's interaction range has been increased from 1 to 1.5 meters.
Developer's Notes: This is primarily an improvement in the quality of life as a teleporter could be created that Symmetra could not interact with unless it moved towards it.
- Reduced secondary fire damage per pellet from 12.5 to 10.5 (105 dmg total per shot).
Developer's Notes: The Combination The damage yield of Torbjorn's Secondary Fire with its ability to overcharge was too high given its recent increased survivability.
GAME MODE UPDATES
- The time to capture A on all attack cards was reduced from 4 to 3 minutes.
After losing Point A, all defenders who are dead or die shortly thereafter have a maximum resurrection of 3.5 seconds.
Developer's Notes: The average attack length is more than We are very happy with it, especially in competition where there are several rounds. We are also concerned with how often Offense completely captures point A and point B. Reducing the lap time from 8 to 7 minutes should take these two concerns into account as less time overall will reward a better defense.
Additionally Sometimes defenders fight too late with good intentions at point A and staggered out of their team when A falls. In these situations, the respawn time is temporarily shortened to get the defenders back. Your team should provide a better gaming experience and not punish players so hard that they wanted to defend point A.
- Visual update applied
- Added check box to support multi-condition / action / rule operations.
- You can now disable conditions / actions / rules without deleting them.
- (PC) When copying conditions / actions / rules, the content is also copied to your clipboard in ext format.
- (PC) When you insert conditions / actions / rules, the editor uses the text from your clipboard.
- Maximum number of effects increased from 64 to 128.
- & # 39; Change global variable at & # 39; added index #.
- & # 39; Change player variable at index & # 39; added.
- Communication wheel: Pings triggered by the communication wheel can now confirm destinations.
- Fixed an issue where explosions could be played in the wrong position if an unexpected crash occurred on the client.
- Fixed an issue where some UI effects did not color properly when Color Blind settings were set on the console.
- Tutorial: The weapons UI is now hidden until your weapon is available.
- Havana PvP – Fixed a bug that caused the payload to hang on leaving the distillery checkpoint.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Game of the Game" animation to appear before the end cut off.
- Fixed a bug that could limit the number of effects displayed on screen simultaneously.
- Custom Game: Fixed an issue where AI Soldier: 76 would not simultaneously fire its helix missile target twice.
- Custom Game: An issue where Next Walk Position used a location in a spawn room instead of the specified location when the doors of the spawn room closed was resolved.
- Custom Game: Fixed a bug that caused AI Soldier: 76 can not use Biotic Field.
- Custom Game: Fixed a bug that did not disable primary fire deactivation for transformation effects such as Hanzo's Storm Arrows, Genji's Dragonblade, Soldier: 76s Tactical Visor, Torbjorn's Molten Fire Core, Bastions Configuration: Tanks and Winston's Ancient Rage.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra and D.Va from using their Ultimate abilities to grant 100% Ultimate Charge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from activating the "Rule" checkbox when using a controller.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Stop Hold button from clearing the action if a wait before the action was applied.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to return again and again The custom game browser when resetting a game if the player had previously used the custom game browser.
- Fixed a bug that forced console players to press the button twice when trying to enter a numeric value when using a controller. Console players can now call the virtual keyboard for manual number entry with the touch of a button when using the controller.
- Fixed an issue where updating the variable values displayed in the Inspector failed after changing and restarting the game.
- Anti-Heal is deleted when Sombra uses her translocator to teleport.
- Fixed a bug that caused Anas's shot sound effects to be played on Baptiste when his immortality field was hit by their primary fire.
- Enemy Barriers now block the line of sight for Brigitte's rally.
- Fixed a bug where armor damage reduction was too effective when multiple instances of armor were stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Doomfist to access areas outside the borders of the Havana map during its finalization.
- Fixed an issue where Doomfist's missile strike sometimes appeared impac t stair.
- Fixed an issue where Doomfist's Seismic Slam did not show its impact on affected units.
- Fixed a bug that caused Seismic Slam to miss targets if it did.
- fixed a bug that prevented Genji's damage boost from being applied to deflected projectiles.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hanzo's Target Reticle to appear on the killing camera for players killed by his kiteshot Ultimate.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hanzos The hands he had to put in his legs while meditating clung to several skins (Cyberninja, Lone Wolf, Scion, Young Master).
- Fixed a bug that prevented parts of Lucio's 2019 Pacific All-Stars skin from becoming visible highlight and in-game portraits.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Supercharger to destroy itself in certain places.
- Fixed a bug where Roadhogs Hook worked if it was hacked by Sombra.
- The translocator can now easily escape slippery surfaces and no longer adhere to them.
- Fixed an issue where a material effect on Sombra's hair caused it to cast a shadow while it was invisible.
- Fixed an issue where enemy and friendly UI color options were being mistakenly applied to Symmetras photon barrier.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Torbjörn's visual effects from being applied when he used overloading with certain skins.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes destroyed Torbjörn's tower itself.