قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Man dies of too much diarrhea medication

Man dies of too much diarrhea medication



A Pennsylvania man reportedly died of too much antidiarrheal medication.

Doctors said this week that the death of Arjun Patel in November was caused by a loperamide poisoning, the news channel KDKA reported.

Loperamide, also known as Imodium, is an over-the-counter drug that is being used by the FDA to reduce the incidence of diarrhea.

Officials have not disclosed how much the Fox Chapel resident's system was at his death [19659007] Earlier this year, the FDA warned against the dangers of the drug and issued guidelines to promote its safer use.

Click for more from the New York Post.


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *