With the award of this year's Oscars on Sunday, Hollywood is in price fever. However, there are some prizes that no movie stars want.
The winners of the Golden Raspberries for the worst films and performances of the year were announced.
Sherlock Holmes holash & Watson won four, including the worst and worst movie supporting cast for John C. Reilly.
Melissa McCarthy won the worst actress ̵
She received her Razzie for her roles in The Happytime Murders and Life of the Party.
However, she received solace in the form of a "Razzie Redeemer Award" for Can You Ever Forgive Me? – the film for which she was nominated for Best Actress at the Real Academy Awards.
She plays the writer Lee Israel, but she's an outsider for the Oscars – she'll have to beat Glenn Close and Olivia Colman to win.
Even if she does, she wins & # 39; She was the first person to win an Oscar and a Razzie in the same year.
That's what Sandra Bullock did in 2010, when she won the Oscar for The Blind Side, the day after she won the raspberry-shaped statuette for All About Steve.
She even came to the razzies ceremony with a trailer full of DVDs of the insulting movie.
Unfortunately, McCarthy did not have the opportunity to personally receive her raspberry, as the razzies no longer hold awards.
The winners of the razzies in full
- Bad image – Holmes & Watson
- Worst actress – Melissa McCarthy, The lucky murderer and the life of the party
- Razzie Redeemer Award – Melissa McCarthy, can you ever forgive me?
- Worst actor – Donald J Trump (as himself), Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9
- Worst Supporting Actress – John C. Reilly, Holmes & Watson
- Worst Supporting Actor – Kellyanne Conway (Herself), Fahrenheit 11/9
- Worst Screen Combination – Donald J Trump & Perpetuating His Self Pettiness, Death of a Nation & Fahrenheit 11/9
- Worst Remake, Rip-off or Continuation – Holmes & Watson
- Worst Director – Etan Cohen, Holmes & Watson
- Bad Screenplay – Fifty Shadows Released, Niall Leonard, from the novel by El James
Follow us Facebook on Twitter @BBCNewsEnts or on Instagram at bbcnewsents . If you have a suggestion for improvement by e-mail .