The Mets defeated the Indians 4: 3 thanks to a walk-off goal by JD Davis. >> Box Score
Five food stalls left on Wednesday …
1) Marcus Stroman was at launch this evening, but had a premature exit after the team had announced it had tightness of the left Achilles tendon. Stroman allowed only one goal scored with five goals while scoring a goal and progressing 62 steps.
2) Adam Plutko also dealt with the Indians, but the Mets finally reached him at the end of the fifth. Juan Lagares beat an RBI double to bring the Mets home with Todd Frazier . Then Luis Guillorme again won the Mets 2-1
3) Jeurys Familia took over in the fifth after Stroman left, and he produced another goalless inning, after he had missed any hits and deleted one. Brad Brach allowed the Indians to tie to two after Jose Ramirez had laced a triple on the left field line to receive an RBI.
4) Pete Alonso had a hard night on the plate and went with three strikeouts and a walk 0 to 4.
5) JD Davis celebrated his first walk in the tenth inning Off-hit as the Mets scored their fifth walk-off win of the season.
Video: Lagares drives video: Guillorme RBI gives Mets 2-1 lead in 5th inning
Video: Conforto clutch in 10th inning to tie game
What's coming next
The Mets end their series with the Indians on Thursday night at 19:10 Aaron Civale will compete against Noah Syndergaard on the rubber.