Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 preview with login options improvements, SwiftKey, Input, Accessibility, Snip & Sketch, and sticky notes. This build comes from the 19H1 branch, which will arrive in the first half of next year.
Windows 10 is developed as a service and therefore regularly receives new features. Microsoft has released six major updates to date: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Fall Creators Update, April 2018 Update, and October 2018 Update. 
Login options have been simplified to help users choose the safest and fastest login option for their needs. The team expects users to feel better informed about the summary of each login option in a list that explains each feature and the next step in the setup process. However, Microsoft would like you to use only Windows Hello and help clear the password. 
With the October 2018 update, Microsoft introduced SwiftKey for Windows 10 KI technology. With this build, support will be extended to other languages: English (Canada), English (India), French (Canada), French (Belgium), French (Switzerland), Portuguese (Portugal), German (Switzerland) and Spanish (USA) , These work with the touch keyboard, but text suggestions for the hardware keyboard are now also supported with the above languages (Settings => Devices => Input => "Show text suggestions as you type"). 
Other input enhancements include the addition of Indian phonetic keyboards for Hindi, Bangla, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Odia, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. While typing with the English QWERTY keyboard, Windows 10 suggests transliteration to suggest possible indicator text candidates. You must add the Indic language in the settings and download the Indic Phonetic keyboards.
To improve accessibility, the speaker now alerts you if you accidentally tap with the Caps Lock key activated. The setting is on by default, but you can disable it (press Ctrl + Win + N and click the "Change if you receive caps warnings when you type" check box.)
Microsoft has also released updates for Snip & Sketch (version 10.1809.2964.0) and Sticky Notes (version 3.1.32).
With Snip & Sketch, you can now add an edge to your screenshots, print directly from the app (including printing to PDF), and refine the storage options (confirmation to close an unsaved file, filenames now include timestamp, JPG, and GIF). File types are now supported). The old info flyout has been replaced by a full settings page, where you will find the previously mentioned option to add a frame, an option for updates made to your snip to automatically copy to the clipboard, and so on.
Sticky Notes now supports the dark mode of Windows 10. Alternatively, you can adjust your color mode to your mood, regardless of your system settings. Synchronization is now faster too, although Microsoft did not say much.
Bug Fixes and Known Issues
This 19H1 build contains the following common fixes and fixes:
- A feature that you right-click If you set a group name or tile folder in Start, you now have the ability to release the pin. Currently, 50% of insiders have this option.
- Fixed an issue that did not preserve the Task Manager settings after closing and reopening Task Manager on the last flights.
- Fixed an issue where only users in Vietnam could use the new Vietnamese keyboards based on telex and number keys.
- Fixed an issue where an uplink with activated break in Notepad would not find the last word in the text.
- Fixed an issue that caused settings to navigate to crashed data usage.
- Fixed an issue where starting the PIN removal process in Settings and clicking Cancel when prompted for your password crashed the settings.
- Fixed an issue where twinui.dll crashed on some devices in recent builds after Selecting a wireless ad to project on the "Connect" flyout.
- Fixed an issue where upgrade enhancements selected in Speaker Properties> Extensions will not persist.
- Fixed an issue that caused FLAC Metadata shortens in File Explorer and other locations.
- The Forgotten option for Wi-Fi profiles is now available to non-admin users.
- Ctrl + mouse wheel To enlarge the text in Command now supports Prompt, PowerShell and WSL.
- When using a dark theme (Settings> Personalization> Colors), the scroll bars in the command prompt, PowerShell, and WSL, now also become dark.
- Fixed a problem with the console that could lead to graphical errors in the embedded terminal of VS Code.
- The options for changing the default app mode and enabling / disabling transparency have been moved to the top of the color settings, making it easier for users to find.
Today's update brings the Windows 10 build to 18267's 19H1 branch (to be made available to testers on October 24) to create 18267.
This build has nine known issues:
- After creating 2 virtual desktops, the task view does not show the + button under New Desktop.
- Some users wi The update status switches between Getting Things Ready, Download, and Installation. This is often accompanied by the error 0x8024200d, which is caused by a failed express package download.
- If you have a large number of OTF fonts or OTF fonts that support the advanced East Asian character set, it may happen that the system is missing unexpected text. If you encounter this issue, you may be able to resolve the problem by navigating to the Fonts (c: windows fonts) folder.
- PDF files opened in Microsoft Edge may not be displayed correctly (small instead of using all space).
- A If your PC is configured for dual-boot mode, racing conditions may result that may result in blue screens. If you are affected, it is possible to disable dual boot.
- The hyperlink colors must be refined in sticky notes in dark mode when the insights are activated.
- The settings page crashes after the account password has been changed Use the CTRL + ALT + DEL method to change the password.
- WSL does not work on this build. If you need WSL, you can return to build 18267.
- If you install one of the last builds from the fast ring and switch to the slow ring, the optional content, such as For example, enabling Developer Mode fails. You must stay in the Fast Ring to add / install / activate optional content. This is because the optional content can only be installed on builds that are allowed for specific rings.
Do not install this as usual on your production machine.