Microsoft's to-do productivity app has been updated today on Windows 10, Android and iOS devices with several new features and changes.
Of particular note is the addition of new Emoji on Windows 10 App, a new full-screen menu for the iOS version, and new, rich input capabilities added to the Android To-Do app for Android.
Here are all the release notes:
- We've added new emojis to our emoji picker
- If your emojification requires an even larger emoji selection, you can simply press the Windows + key. Open the Windows emoji keyboard.
- Have you tried using Microsoft To-Do with Cortana? Just add your Outlook or Office 365 account as a linked service to Cortana, and you can ask Cortana to add new reminders and tasks.
- With this update, we have cleaned up the sidebar, which is now displayed in full screen, iPhone.
- You can also swipe to leave or delete a list directly from the sidebar on the iPhone and iPad.
- Introduction to Attachments! Now you can attach any photo from your phone to a task in a personal list.
- Just add a task to our new task tile (Android 8.0+) in the notification bar.
- Add due dates, reminders, and retries when creating a task with our rich input bar.
- If you have a small screen and a large device size, the list names are no longer truncated.
- Bug fixes, including fixes for the accessibility features, do you use Microsoft To-Do on your device? Tell us which version you access most frequently in the comments below and follow us on Pinterest for more information on Microsoft apps.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation<img src = "http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dlv77afc-KDcwJyswY5ypzwAeqhTzZ4B2ADqTvMObMn0QYo4FKaFaGlvq64hheSHFcU=s180" alt = "Microsoft To-Do: List, Task, and Reminder  Continue reading: Android, Apps, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft To-Do, Windows 10