Get the latest results, news and rumors as the MLB offseason gets hotter.
Now that the winter meetings are over, the teams continue to bid to reinforce their ranks before catchers and pitchers begin training in about two months in the spring.
The two largest free agents, Bryce Harper and Manny Machado, are still available, and the largest ever offseason contract went to pitcher Patrick Corbin, who signed a US $ 140 million six-year deal with the Washington Nationals Has.
Expect a series of activities before the end of the year.
Here are the latest transactions and rumors about baseball:
• Yankees 3B Miguel Andujar is standing on the trading block "at the right price". (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• The Astros have held talks with the free agent OF / DH Nelson Cruz (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• The Mariners are at the signing of LHP Yusei Kikuchi, the supreme Launcher Interested in the International Market (Jon Morosi, MLB Network )
• The Mets and Phillies Show the Greatest Trade Interest in Rangers SP Mike Minor (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic ])
• The Rockies sign IF Daniel Murphy for a two-year $ 24 million deal (Jeff Passan, Yahoo Sports )
. • The Red Sox will wait to see where Craig Kimbrel is closer to signing up for a helper (Mark Feinsand, MLB.com )
• The Indians expressed interest in the Red Prospect's Nick Senzel and Taylor Trammell during Corey Kluber's trade talks (Jon Morosi, MLB Network )
• The Phillies are looking for a left-hander and possibly more Zach Britton (Jon Heyman, Fancred)