If you picked up an issue of Mortal Kombat 11 last week, or even if you just kept an eye on the news, you probably know that this is quite possible, here are some changes there.
Developer NeatherRealm Studios has recently announced that it will be upgrading the game on all platforms, hoping to solve the reward issues posed by less fortunate fans. While this particular update is still pending, the switch version has now received a separate patch for other, smaller elements of the game.
̵1; Character and Gameplay Compensation
Audio and Localization Updates
– Character Tutorials Now Available
– General Stability Enhancements
– General Fixes
In addition, all players receive at all Platforms additional items in the game that help you master the challenges of the game.
We & # 39; We are aware of the difficulties in Towers of Time, and although we made some changes, you can be sure there are more on the way. To help you on your way, everyone will receive:
– 500,000 Koins
– 500 Hearts
– 1,000 Soul Fragments
– 1,000 Time Crystals
As it turns out, the patch is set To resolve the Reward Compensation issues, it is split into two more updates. The publisher, Warner Bros., has explained how it works:
There are two patches in the works for the Nintendo Switch. We aim to release the first patch of this series over the next one or two days.
– Character adaptation to reduce the difficulty in Towers of Time
– Reducing AI health to reduce the difficulty in Towers of Time
– Reduce the effects and frequency of the most difficult modifiers in Towers of Time
– General stability improvements
The second patch is in progress and we will inform you as soon as we have a release date. This update will include:
– Reducing the AI Difficulty
– Increased Reward for the Currency in Towers of Time
– Many Thanks (as mentioned above)
Have you had trouble with that? Game in the current state? Are you confident that these updates will fix the issues? Let us know in the comments.