قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Mother of 6-year-old who has developed carnivorous bacteria warns parents: &

Mother of 6-year-old who has developed carnivorous bacteria warns parents: &



The mother of a six-year-old boy who has developed a carnivorous bacterium warns other parents to take their child's injuries seriously.

" CONNECTION: Woman dies of brain-eating amoeba after it has used tap water said in a Neti Pot

Melissa Evans from Pike County, Mississippi, her son Chance Wade said pain in the leg, but they waited three days before they took him to the doctor.

"My son hurt himself at first and he complained about his leg," Evans told WJTV. "We took him to the doctor and he tested positive for sore throat, but he is still limping, but they have not seen any broken bones."

After a closer look, the doctors discovered that Wade had eaten meat. Bacteria or necrotizing facitis spread through his leg.

"The infection had gone aggressively through his entire thigh to the knee," Evans said, crying.

Wade spent Thanksgiving in Batson Children & # 39; s Hospital in Mississippi and underwent his third operation in early December.

"We have just received an update that has been applied to his other leg," Evans said.

(GoFundMe)

Prior to the diagnosis of her son, Evans had heard nothing of necrotizing facitis. Although this is extremely rare and affects fewer than 20,000 people each year in the US, the bacteria can come from multiple sources, and Evans urges other parents to stay alert.

"It could come from many things. Staph, only a small incision, an open wound. In this time with all the weather and the sick babies and everything that happens right now; Just take nothing ever, "she said.

Evans hopes that Wade can come for Christmas from the hospital to home on time, but with his continued treatment she does not know if this is possible. Collect and her family through GoFundMe Money for Extensive Hospital Bills.

"Just keep praying for me and my baby," she said, "He's going to keep fighting and he'll be fine."

» RELATED: 11-year-old girl died 2016 after commissioning a brain-eating amoeba


Source link