Already in June, Infinity Ward announced the return of Spec Ops in the upcoming Call of Duty Modern Warfare title to learn more.
Fortunately, a new [19459043Rumor from TGR reveals new details about the upcoming mode.While it is only a
Rumors of Modern War Coop Details
- Initially, Infinity Ward planned to have a zombie mode for specification ops. However, the idea was scrapped for about 1.5 years in development.
- The Coop Mode appears at the time of publication A total of around 80 missions involving other missions are instead saved for post-launch updates. For this reason, we can expect Spec-Ops to receive several updates throughout the year.
- As in previous years, spec-ops will be faced with traditional difficulties such as recruitment and regular operations.
- Captain Price plays a role. However, the details of this are currently unknown.
- Spec Ops missions can be selected by navigating the open world map or mission location menu.
- In addition to Spec Ops, Co-Op also offers features other modes like PvPvE 8v8 / 16v16.
- There is a free game component. This is apparently either Spec Ops or Battle Royale.
- At the present stage of development, there is not much history regarding Spec Ops. However, the story assets may be missing and can still be implemented later.
- There are currently about 20 operators in the game. In Spec Ops you play in multiplayer mode as operators.
- You have the option of playing either as an American or as a Russian.
- Similar to Battle Royale, you are deployed from the AC 130 and then parachuted to your destination in the Spec Ops map.
- There are special targets on the map that allow you to get certain Killstreaks.
- There is a
Armor Systemthat resembles Battle Royale.
- You can only get Gear, Ammo
Armorand more by browsing the map.
- What the missions will look like depends largely on rescue, escort and AC 130 aspects.
- You can make money. This translates to all modes in the game.
- The Battle Royale and Spec Ops cards are very similar.
NEW INTEL: So far confirmed modern weapons of war and maps.
Rumors of a Modern War Weapon Bank Details
Activision recently confirmed the introduction of a new Gun Bench feature in Modern Warfare. Although the newcomer seems interesting, the vast majority of fans are somewhat confused by this aspect.
Luckily, the popular creator, in addition to details about Co-Op, also revealed more information about the highly speculative Gun Bench. It seems you can place your weapon on a table and then have 5 of 9 attachments to choose from. Weapons are currently not restricted to classes and may have an attachment.
Please note that these are pure rumors. In addition, many aspects may change before the game starts.
Source: YouTube / TheGamingRevolution
Expected Announcement: Q4 2019