A new firmware update for Nintendo Switch has arrived, and it makes some big changes, and most of them are safe transfers between switch consoles and the ability to sort your games in various ways.
Starting with the save transfers , update 8.0.0 introduces the ability to transfer data between Switch consoles. You can do this by heading to System Settings> Data Management> Transfer Your Save Save.
As for the sorting feature, this is the first time you transfer your save data, it's been taken from the console.
game name, and publisher.
Another notable addition to the update is the introduction of a "zoom" feature to get a closer look at things; You can use this by pressing the home button twice. Additionally, Nintendo has added 1
A Sort Software.
Nintendo Switch 8.0.0 Update
- A Sort Software
- Software can be sorted by time last played, total time, software title, and software publisher
- The All Software option displays when there are 13 or more software icons on the HOME Menu
- View all available News
- Channel List> View More
Select from 15 new icons from the Splatoon 2 and Yoshi's Crafted World games for your user
- To edit your user icon, head to your HOME Menu> Profiles
- A feature to Transfer Your Save Data is no Nintendo Switch Systems
- Go to System Settings> Data Management> Transfer Your Save Data
- Save data does not remain on your system after the transfer process completes
- System Settings
- Go to System Settings> System to turn Zoom ON
- Once enabled, you can use the Zoom feature by pressing the HOME button twice
- There is no way to block the AC adapter is disconnected
- Go to System Settings> Sleep Mode> Wake When AC Adapter Is Disconnected
- applies when andocking your console
- A VR Mode (3D Visuals) is also available in Parental Controls
- This is also for the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app 9659009] Go to System Settings> Parental Controls
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: Kit
- Hong Kong / Taiwan / South Korea is available for selection in Region
- Go to System Settings> System> Region
- Save Data Cloud Backup
- Transfer Your User and Save Data> Transfer Your User Data