In 2014, Siri Løkting (28) from Brumunddal was one of the participants in the scandalous reality series "Paradise Hotel" by TV3. However, she did not eliminate the victory, but won it at home.
On Instagram, the 28-year-old announced last month that she had gone to her friend – and received a clear yes!
The ad took place on June 29, almost a year after she and his girlfriend Adeleine Randarzan (23) met for the first time. Se and Hør recount the newly engaged poetry that the proposal was carefully planned to surprise an ignorant Randarzan.
Together with a friend who is a partner in a photography studio, Løkting planned a photograph for a competition in which they were to submit photos. Towards the end of the session, things took a different turn.
– We planned to change and approach the end of photography, and one of the photographers should give me the ring without my lover seeing it, she says.
Things were going according to plan, and when the ring was in place and the cameras were checked and the photographers were ready, Lktkting sat down on his knees and rescued.
– Of course she was told mildly. very surprised and it did not happen at all, so when I finally got the words "Will you marry me?" The answer was a resounding yes, "The Paradise Hotel" profile of the proposal – which took place on idyllic oak in Gjøvik
– Lived in a hurry and so on.
However, the 28-year-old can tell Se and Hør that she was about to spoil the proposal. Things happened a little faster than expected and Løkting was suddenly nervous when she suddenly stood there with the ring in her hand.
– I breathed so hard that Adeleine asked while standing with her back, "Why are you breathing so hard?" – and trying to turn around. The best explanation in my head was that I had a fly in my mouth, hoping it would bite. And she did, she says.
After the proposal was made and the ring was attached to the right finger, the photographer and the assistant came with champagne as they all trembled.
The upcoming wedding and the one-year anniversary were so celebrated at The Thief in Oslo, with spa and three-course meal.
– We have lived in a hurry and thus since then. Both with a ring on the finger and in full planning of the wedding. This is a much bigger job than we had previously seen. But we are certainly not in doubt and look forward to saying yes and enjoying the rest of our lives together, says a happy linguist.
To immortalise the moment
The decision to integrate the proposal into a photo shoot resulted from Løgting immortalizing the moment.
READ ALSO: – He loves me
Like Facebook watch and listen