About half of the financial contributions Conservatives received until this year's election campaign come from real estate industry players. One of the largest contributions is NOK 995,000 and comes from the company Eiendomsspar AS. According to the website of the Ministry of Local Government and Modernization Partifinansiering.no Conservatives this year received a total of 8.8 million campaign contributions. Of these contributions, 4.5 million are from companies or individuals with ownership interests.
Astrid Willa Eide Hoem, vice chairwoman of AUF, believes this shows who the party is for.
She believes that an unregulated housing market means that those with the most resources can buy many apartments, which affects both rental rates and the number of apartments in the rental market.
– The fact that we have such an unregulated market affects young people the most. This is something that is important to understand, but it may not be that easy for you to get the most contributions from large companies that make private leases, says Hoem.
– Do you think support from the real estate industry affects Høyres?
– Almost the Conservatives have to answer, but it's especially true that they are not prepared to participate in the regulation of the market, Hoem believes.
Also read: Great Overview: Here are the gifts that fund the election campaign of the parties
(The case continues below)
– Do not influence politics
Daniel Torkildsen, Communication Manager at the Conservatives, is aware that financial support from the real estate industry does not affect the party's policy.
– Just as AUF's oil policy is unaffected by oil billionaire Trond Poppy making campaign contributions to the Labor Party, and the high court's policies are not affected by the contributors. The Conservative Party is a party-led party where our policy is developed at annual meetings throughout the country and at our national meeting. The Labor Party and the Conservatives are not in agreement on many issues, but I think it is completely wrong to suspect the other's policies based on our contributors, "says Torkildsen.
– What do you think is the reason why the real estate actors stand for such a policy? much of the conservative election campaign?
– I think many in the private sector want a strong conservative party because they know that we are a party , who knows that values must be created before they can be shared, says Torkildsen.] Also read: James Bond's Norwegian stunt pilot is not ashamed
Does not apply only to the right
Die Other governing parties received far less financial support than the Conservatives prior to this year's election campaign.
Frp has received 261,000 crowns from supporters this year .000 of these come from Meditek Capital, which according to the company register carries out "leasing of own or leased real estate".
"FrP's campaign budget is approximately NOK 7.5 million, and all the external contributions we receive are added, adding extra strength to the FrP in the election campaign, so we look forward to all the contributions we receive and hope so The party is still waiting for more, before the election campaign begins, "says the party in an email.
Due to the completion of the holiday, Frp will not say anything about a possible economic relationship with contributions and views on property tax that the party will remove However, the party strongly rejects that Frp's policies are influenced by gifts of money.
It is the Liberal Party that comes closest to donating the Old Sister Conservatives, with 1,600,200 NOK registered so far, totaling 1,450,000 This money comes from the real estate industry or from companies that also operate real estate, such as Stein Erik Hagens Canica.  Venstre does not agree with the government partner Frp on the property tax. The junior partner believes that this must be decided in each local community.
The Christian People's Party has received 614,800 NOK support so far this year. All money gifts are party parties, such as the 400,000-fold gift from the district council group Rogaland KrF to Rogaland KrF.  Read also: Do you need to write on Tinder that you are in a wheelchair?
Support from the Fagforbundet
The Labor Party has received 7.4 million campaign contributions so far, and the largest contribution is NOK 5 million from Fagforbundet.
– Is the contribution of the Labor Party from the Fagforbundet different from that of the Real Estate Contribution of the High Court?
– The Labor Party is supported by a million workers who want a better work-life policy. I'm proud of that. The right gets money from rich real estate barons who are used to high returns on their investments. The only question is what gets Norway's richest back.
Also read: – There were many fates in this block.
Disagree with the regulation.
In order to bring young people to the housing market, it wants to be regulated harder. To achieve this, they want to strengthen, among other things, the Housing Bank and set up a committee that deals with regulatory proposals.
On the other hand, the conservatives consider regulation the wrong way.
– The consequences of over-regulation are higher prices, longer waiting periods for housing and a larger black housing market. It will be more expensive to build houses, and the price for the UP rules will be passed on to us buyers, "says Torkildsen.
The Conservatives want to make it easier and cheaper to build more houses because there are more houses in the market can create a balance in the market
Read also: The party The Christians will reserve the marriage between husband and wife
The case was originally on Dagsavisen.no