IMLIL (VG) It was a French girlfriend who found the terrible find of the killed Marien Ueland (28) and Louisa Vestager made Jespersen (24). – I hope nobody will see what we have seen, they say to VG.
Published: Updated: 20.12.18 00:15
– My friend and I are on holiday and went on a short hike. We started at 09.15. After about an hour from Imlil we arrived on a plateau. We saw a tent and it was open. And we saw the two girls. It was terrible. They were broken, "said the Frenchwoman to VG.
Moroccan prosecutor: The double murder was an act of terrorism
The couple does not want to be portrayed in the press or interviewed by name The Frenchwoman says she has nothing on the other hand, everyone should know what he has seen – and ask for it, but she can tell what happened when VG talked to her on the phone.
It was Monday morning when they were both The tent was open, says the Frenchwoman to VG.
Four Moroccan men are under suspicion of being double buried in the Atlas Mountains, which is another source of information on the.
Authorities revealed in Morocco A man arrested Three more identified men were released on Wednesday night, persecuted by the Moroccan police  According to VG for insight into the Moroccan investigation, all four men of the terrorist organization IS have sworn allegiance. The Moroccan prosecutor said the double murder was a terrorist act.
– A great shock
The village of Imlil is the entrance to the Atlas Mountains. During the high season, many tourists flock to the area to reach Toukbal at 4167 meters altitude. Between majestic mountains and through deep valleys. Several times a day the mosques of Imlil called for prayer.
Also read: Expert for the mountain area in Morocco: -I never felt insecure there
Maren and Louisa lived here: One week later, three men are suspected to be killed twice
The French couple says it was quiet in the village on that day, in low season and few tourists. You have not seen any other European tourists in Imlil. They say they came a long way from the area where they could drive by when they found the tent and the two young women.
– We have been thinking about it all day. It lets you think about what's important in life. Live and be happy, be happy. I'm sorry for the families and I hope this will be resolved quickly, "says VG.
A source close to the local investigation confirms to VG that these tourists had found the two young women
– We took a picture to show the police where we found them and went down again The first man we met did not speak French or English We tried to explain, but he We did not get it, we went downstairs and found a man who spoke French, then finally called the police, and then we went with you to explain it, "said the Frenchwoman to VG.
The Norwegian ambassador to Morocco also read: – Dramatic Fall
– We warned everyone we saw in Imlil. I did not want to see anymore what we saw, "she said.
The French couple is heavily influenced by the woman who tells her she is the same age as the Norwegian girl, and she herself is unbelievably happy This made the event even more shocking and the two return home on Thursday
Source of VG: One arrested for double murder, police chasing two more
While VG talks to the woman, a video reveals brutal violence against at least one woman published on social media and is soon discovered by Moroccan journalists, who say she never wants to see this video.
This video is currently under scrutiny by both the Norwegian Cripos (NRK) and the Moroccan authorities to see if it really is the murders of the two Scandinavian women
– I have seen in the media that they have arrested someone and hope that they have arrested someone who is taking it. I feel with the families.
– We will think about this rest of life. We never saw the men because we came to the area for the first time in the morning. We were lucky, says the Frenchwoman.
ID Card and Surveillance
According to the VG sources and other local media, a ID card belonging to one of the suspects and video footage from the village of Imlil should be the key evidence in the investigation of the double killing ,
VG reporter in Imlil got a video on Wednesday afternoon of a surveillance camera in which three men rush past the area around 3:00 pm until Monday.
You go down a road that leads north to Marrakech and out of the mountain area. The police suspect that VG is being informed that these are three men fleeing the scene.
On Wednesday morning, tourists with large bags of Imlil drive up the hill to the place where Maren and Louisa were found dead. In cafes and restaurants in Imlil tourists enjoy the view of the mighty mountains.
VG meets the Czech tourists Jan and Milan in a police hospital in Imlil. There, all tourists and visitors must show passports and bring along an official guide to get around.
– Yes, we are going up there, we are not afraid. We are big, strong men and we are not worried, says Jan to VG.
Tonight they are only a few minutes sleep away from the place where the girls were found dead.