Following the announcements of the GeForce RTX 20 series, NVIDIA today released the 399.07 WHQL driver version, Game Ready support for the Battlefield V Open Beta and support for F1 2018, Immortal: Unleashed, Pro Evolution features 2019 football, Strange Brigade and Switchblade. Equally important, 399.07 additionally consolidates the current hotfixes 398.86 and 398.98, the earlier resolution G-Sync Windows Update on Windows 10 April 2018 update, and the latter solution LA Noire VR and Call of Duty Black Ops 4 beta editions.
The Battlefield V Open Beta will launch on September 6 with early access on September 4 for Battlefield V pre-orders and Origin / EA Access subscription members. For NVIDIA, the upcoming Battlefield V (1
| NVIDIA RTX support for games
From August 20, 2018
|Game *||Real-time Raytracing **||Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS)|
|Ark : Survival develops||–||Yes|
| Assetto Corsa Competizione
| Atomic Heart
| Battlefield V
|Final Fantasy XV||–||Yes  Fractured Lands||–||Yes|
| Hitman 2
|Islands of Nyne||–||Yes|
| Mech Warrior 5: Mercenary
| Metro Exodus
| Rest: From the Ashes
|Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass||–||Yes|
| Shadow of the Grave Robber
|The Forge Arena||–||Yes|
|We Happy Few||–||Yes|
| * Not all releases Dates are listed for upcoming games; some are in an alpha / early-access / perpetual beta state
** Specific effects (ie shadows, reflections, ambient occlusion) per game were not announced
The situation underlines, of course, the important limitation of Turing's pioneering features: explicit developer support in games. The three titles, prominently featured at Gamescom 2018 and on its website, are part of a total of 22 games announced by NVIDIA that support at least one RTX platform featuring multiple real-time raytracing effects and Deep Learning Super Sampling Includes (DLSS). 19659072] 399.07 lists the following issues:
- Setting TAA to 100% in Rainbow Six Siege causes the screen to become blurred if it is not retracted after driver update.
- Fixed diagonal-tearing with Win7 blit model for MSHybrid (Optimus) notebooks
- OpenGL driver does not properly render the rendering context for GTX 1050 and 1070
- When using the Oculus VR software, a bluescreen appears Crash on Kepler 600/700 GPUs, Missing Textures in DOOM Using the Vulkan API
- Stability issues occur when running on LA Noire VR .
- Stuttering and Performance Problems Occur Duty Black Ops 4's Call Configurations
- The windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update.
Meanwhile, NVIDIA lists the following open issues for Windows 10:
- The game no longer responds when attempting a multiplayer or single-player mission with HDR and SLI enabled on Battlefield 1 Turn DX12 on.
- Some objects become immortal when using the Freestyle Sticker Filter for SLI configurations: Immortal: Unchanged
- The NVIDIA video driver may not be installed correctly on certain Core 2 Duo / Quad systems.
- For GeForce GTX 1060 configurations, the AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo idle after 5 seconds of audio.
- Cursor shows short falsification when floating on specific links in Firefox.
- Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when multiple GPUs are used on motherboards with PLX chips.
- Using performance monitoring in GPU Monitor tools cause a micro-stutter.
The updated drivers are available from the GeForce Experience driver or online from the NVIDIA driver download page. The latest GeForce Experience client can also be found separately on its own download page. For more information about this update and other issues, see Release Notes 399.07.