An unknown man was shot dead by the Stillwater police on Wednesday evening after he pulled a gun and a knife at the commanding police, officials said.
Before the shooting, the man called the dispatch at about 20 o'clock. He told the operator that he had nothing left to live for and was considering jumping into oncoming traffic.
The call could be distracting.
- CALLER: YES.
- 911 OP: OK WHERE ARE YOU?
- CALLER: HELL."
Police patrolled the North Boomer Road, looking for the man.
While the police were patrolling, the caller said: is armed.
- "911 OP: YOU SAY THAT THE WEAPONS ARE IN YOUR ASSOCIATION?
- CALLERS: I HAVE ALL ABOUT MY WEAPONS, I AM A REGISTERED WEAPON."
He reported that he had extensive mental health problems, who came from his childhood and took medication and therapies. He added that he carried a beer down the street with him.
- "911 OP: TODAY HAS JUST SUBJECTED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS?
- CALLER: I HAVE ABOLISHED MY MAGIC AND MY BREAST PAST DAY OR TWO.
- 911 OP: ARE YOU LIVING NOW? MEDICAL ATTENTION?
- CALLER: I'm thinking about GOING TO TRANSPORT. "
You're talking for a few more minutes. Then the man stops in the middle of the sentence and the line stops.
When officer arrived in the scene, you could hear her talking to the man before shooting through Dash camera video.
"He's right there, yeah He's right there in the bushes, 20 feet away from this pole He's still heading south Hey buddy, come here No, do not do it, do not do it Gunfire) Shots fired. "
The police said the man pulled out a gun and a knife and two officers fired their weapons.
The man died at the scene.
OSBI agents take over the investigation, saying that the man who died is white in his 30s and from California.
They did not find his family.
Officials said News 9, the two officers involved are on administrative leave.