Retirement is one of the most important advantages for any Pole. This year ZUS will not send any information on the insured person’s account balance on paper. The Anti-Crisis Shield introduced a minor change on this matter.
Online pension available
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, ZUS will not send any information about the insured person’s account status in paper form this year. ZUS insured persons must find out the balance of their ZUS account in another way. “Those who have created an information profile in the IT system of the institute will receive information in this system about the submission of an information report by the contributor”
Information about retirement was always sent from June 1st to August 31st. The correspondence through the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) included information on the accumulated retirement assets, and for those over 35, a simulation of the potential retirement pension based on the data from the previous year was presented. By not sending letters, ZUS saves around PLN 25 million.
PLAYING IT TODAY:
1. Soon major inspections in the homes of Poles. Participation is compulsory
2. A dangerous accident live on TVP “Question for Breakfast”. It could have ended badly
3. Should Monika Kurska write a book about Jacek Kurski after the divorce? What happened in the end?
Paper-based pension on request
With PUE ZUS the information on the account balance of the insured person can be checked. “It is enough to go to the” Insured “field, select the tab” Account information “, then select” Information for 2019 “- it was written on the website of the Social Insurance Institution. With PUE ZUS you can also check the contributions collected in 2019. With the help of PUE ZUS payers can also review the 2019 contributions.
ZUS has not forgotten those who want to receive information on the condition of the insured person in paper form. Anyone interested in such a solution must report it to the nearest ZUS branch, and the institution will prepare the appropriate paperwork. Documents can be received by letter or picked up in person at the facility.
- She just wanted to get her daughter’s toy out of the water. The tragic death of a 39 year old girl
- 8 people are dead, they were tourists. Terrifying news, replied the European government
- A decision was made that the Poles feared. Flights abroad are suspended
- Mysterious packages from China are sent to Poland. Experts: Your content needs to be burned immediately
- Up to PLN 2,080 in addition to the pension. We’ll tell you what to do to get an extra cash injection
- The restrictions are again abroad. Three countries close by are introducing quarantine for Poland
- The price of pork chops in the parliamentary cafeteria is staggering. Ordinary Poles can rub their eyes in amazement
Be sure to check out the amazingly simple and quick recipe for a delicious meal!