Home / Portugal / Two deaths from gas inhalation in Portalegre – Current

Two deaths from gas inhalation in Portalegre – Current



The same source said the two mortal victims are male and 30 and 48 years old. The warning for the incident took place at 07:16.

Portalegre's second fire chief, Jorge Marques, contacted Lusa, adding that in addition to the two Portuguese fatalities, there were two minor injuries to the city hospital.

"Firefighters were called for carbon monoxide poisoning, but when they arrived at the site, they discovered it was a gas poisoning."

According to Jorge Marques The victims are not from Portalegre and remain temporarily in the parish of Urra.

"The people are not from the region, they work in this area," said

At the scene were the firefighters of Portalegre and a medical vehicle (1

9659009) (function (d)). The case investigation was handed over to the Justice Police (PJ).


Source link