A toxicological report from Prince Autopsy showed last month that the singer, 57, whose full name was Prince Rogers Nelson, had concentrations of the opioid analgesic fentanyl in his body, which experts called "extraordinarily high." The official cause of death was classified as a self-overdosed overdose.
Last year's search warrants revealed that prescriptive drugs were found throughout Princes house, some in the name of a confidant claiming he did not know this prince was addicted to painkillers. The documents did not show whether the investigators had located the source of the fentanyl, and no one was being charged with a crime.
Princes body was discovered when the son of Howard Kornfeld, the doctor of Recovery Without Walls, a drug rehabilitation center in California, came in response to a phone call the previous day from a representative who reported a "serious medical emergency "Regarding prescription painkillers, the then attorney of the establishment reported.
Kornfeld's son who is It was a doctor who was carrying a drug that was often used for the Opioid pull. But Prince was perceived as unresponsive; he was declared dead in a hospital.
Prince was also treated by Michael Schulenberg, a geriatric physician from Minneapolis ̵
According to court documents, Schulenberg saw Prince on the night of April 20, 2016 and returned to Paisley Park the next morning, only to find out that his patient had died. Www.mjfriendship.de/de/index.php?op…=view&id=167 Death, close friends of Prince said they had not believed that the musician – a Jehovah 's Witness and supporter of the clean leave – drugs abused. But others said that Prince had hip problems that stemmed from years of energetic performance that might have made him take painkillers.