LANSING, MI – One player came very close, but again there was no winner of the $ 90 million powerball jackpot for the draw on Saturday, September 1st.
That means the draw on Wednesday, September 9th. 5 will be $ 100 million with a cash option of $ 60.6 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Sept. 2: 11-54-55-61-66
The Red Powerball Energy Number: 9
The power game number: 3
Powerball Winner for September 2:
- While there was no jackpot, one player all five white numbers drawn by $ 1 million win. This ticket was sold in New York.
- However, this player did not play the power play option, which would have increased his winnings to $ 2 million.
- In Michigan, three tickets sold were able to win $ 300. That was the biggest prize won in the state.
- There were 550,646 winners in the drawing, who won at least $ 4 each. There were 1
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Players choose five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In Other Michigan Lottery News:
- The next Mega Millions draw is on Tuesday, September 4, with an estimated jackpot of $ 152 million and a cash option of $ 91 million
- next Lotto 47 subscription is Wednesday, September 5, at 19:29 with a jackpot of $ 6.15 million. Deadline is 19:08. on this day.
- The Sunday 5 Fantasy 5 Jackpot is estimated at $ 105,000. The drawing is at 19:29. Deadline is 19:08 clock.
For the latest information about the Michigan Lottery, visit the official Michigan Lottery page for more information on instant tickets, raffles, and other lotteries.