LANSING, MI – The Powerball jackpot continues to grow as there was no winner in the $ 131 million jackpot for the raffle on Saturday, July 21st.
This means that the draw on Wednesday, July 25, will be worth $ 147 million with a cash payment of $ 89.1 million
The Powerball numbers (white) for July 21st: 9-23-56-58-68
The Red Powerball Power Number:
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball July 21 Winners:
- While there was no jackpot, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million. This ticket was sold in Nebraska.
- However, this player did not play the power play option, which would have increased his winnings to $ 2 million.
- In Michigan, a ticket sold won $ 200. This was the biggest prize won in the state.
- There were a total of 652,703 winners in the drawing, each winning at least $ 4. There were 20,579 winners in Michigan.
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Players choose five white numbers from (1
In Other Michigan Lottery News:
- The next Mega Millions draw is Tuesday, July 24, with an estimated $ 493 million jackpot and a cash option of $ 296 Millions
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is on Wednesday, July 25, at 19.29 with a jackpot of $ 3.05 million. Deadline is 19:08. on this day.
- The Sunday 5 Fantasy 5 Jackpot is estimated at $ 100,000. The drawing is at 19:29. Deadline is 19:08 clock.
For the latest information about the Michigan Lottery, visit the official Michigan Lottery page for more information on instant tickets, raffles, and other lotteries.