قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Prince Harry's employees are reportedly dissatisfied with his boulevard lawsuit

Prince Harry's employees are reportedly dissatisfied with his boulevard lawsuit



Prince Harry finally has enough. Just over a week ago, the prince announced that he and his wife Meghan Markle were suing a British tabloid; They claim that Meghan has experienced constant bullying since her marriage to the royal family. Since Harry's initial statement, he has added more tabloids to the list. However, his employees are reportedly unenthusiastic about the lawsuit.

  Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle | Ben Birchall / PA Wire

Harry has finally had enough of the media harassing his wife. It seems that Meghan was in the news almost every day (even before the wedding) for a new reason. Before her wedding, there were constant stories about her tense relationship with her family, often without much evidence of her truth. And the Daily Mail once published a private letter that Meghan had written to her father. Harry followed the tabloid closely and eventually filed a lawsuit suggesting that she had been bullying her for over a year. He also said that the letter was processed before it was published to send the wrong message to the public.

He recently added two more tabloids to the list.

Since its first announcement just over a week ago
Harry added new tabloids to the list. Originally the suit was only
against mail on Sunday. But since then he has added The Sun and Daily Mirror
List. Both tabloids are sued for "illegally listening to voicemail"
Messages, "it says in the Royal Declaration. According to Town
& Country
reportedly refers to voice messages from several people
years ago.

Harry said in the first statement, posted on the couple's website, that his biggest fear is that history repeats itself. "I've lost my mother and now I see my wife fall victim to the same forces," the statement said.

This post on Instagram

has come to an end, but The Duke and Duchess had the opportunity to look back on an incredible 10 days through South Africa, Botswana, Angola and Malawi. Thank you for joining! The journey of her Royal Highness took her over 24,000 kilometers through southern Africa, where she was greeted by so many amazing people on her way. They witnessed the great partnership between the UK and Africa, meeting with local community groups, leaders, as well as youth and elders, who all provided knowledge and inspiration. On the last day of the tour, the Duchess said, "Please know that you have given us all so much inspiration and hope – and most of all, that you have given us pleasure." • During their tour, the Duke and Duchess have revealed Three New Queens Commonwealth Canopy projects for protecting forests and planting trees. In partnership with the UK Government, GBP 8m of investment in technology and expertise in the region has been announced. The Duke traveled to Angola to focus on the ongoing mission to rid the world of land mines, an extension of the work done by his mother Diana, Princess of Wales. The Duchess announced gender grants from the Association of Commonwealth Universities to improve women's access to higher education, as well as four scholarships for students studying throughout the Commonwealth. During this trip they were able to participate in an important and important discussion on the rights of women and girls – not only in southern Africa but also worldwide. Throughout the visit, the Duke and Duchess were impressed by the spirit and generosity of each community they visited. Speaking to young entrepreneurs in Tembisa, a community in Johannesburg, the Duke said, "When I raise my own son, I want to make sure that what I've learned here – the value of the natural world, the value of the community and of friendship – is something that I can pass on to him. "• Many thanks to all who have supported from afar and to all who have followed along the way! We hope you enjoy this trailer video for a wonderful song by The Soweto Gospel Choir, a favorite of The Duke and Duchess. Video © ️ SussexRoyal

A post by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (@sussexroyal) on

According to reports, his associates considered the lawsuit very untimely.

Apparently has developed much anger and frustration with the press. His staff are reported to consider the publication of the statement extremely untimely. According to Cosmopolitan, Harry and Meghan had not even finished their Africa tour before the letter was published, and his royal adjutants believed that the two things (the tour and the lawsuit) should be farther apart. The tour of Harry and Meghan had helped the couple's reputation, between working with many charities and the various photos and videos of their adorable son Archie. The lawsuit, however, has once again involved her in a wild media tower.

It was reported that the royal family was shocked by his decision.

Except for Harry's aides, who had problems with the suit
Other members of the royal family also seemed surprised. City, village
& Country reported that Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and Prince William
All were unaware of the lawsuit and only learned about it as the general
Public did. Typically, every important decision of the royal family must be made
Approved by the Queen.

It is clear, Harry
is at the end of his rope
with the tabloids, especially since he allegedly
went behind the back of the royal family and ignored the suggestion of his aides
withhold the complaint. After the tragic death of Princess Diana in one
Car accident while trying to escape the paparazzi, Harry probably takes as
take as many precautions as possible to protect his wife.


Source link