Forget about tensions between Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton; The actual ditch apparently lies between Prince Harry and Prince William, says Nick Bullen, a royal filmmaker.
Bullen is the head behind TrueRoyalty.tv, a website and entertainment streaming service broadcast on Comcast, featuring shows and interviews focusing on the British royal family.
Teasing the network's new talk show, "Royal View". On the Winter Press Tour of the TV Critics Association in Los Angeles on February 8, 1
"It's a much sexier story to have two Duchesses at war," Bullen said, according to Fox News. However, he added, "It is true that William and Harry had a gap."
"All brothers fail. All families fail. Their fallout is going public at the moment, "Bullen said.
HuffPost looked at the episode" Royals on the Rocks "and identified Bullen's source as Katie Nicholl  royal correspondent for Vanity Fair and The Mail on Sunday Neither Nicholl however, cops still described the nature of William and Harry's alleged controversy.
As for the possibility of a dispute between William and Harry, Bullen guessed that "people do not want to think about these two boys," so it's easier for them to believe that the Duchesses are fighting.
"These are two boys who lost their mother [the late Princess Diana] at a very early age, and the tale says they are closer than ever and need each other," he said.
Bullen added, "I think that's probably true, but there are two adult men in their thirties who start their own families, different women, they move to different parts of the country, different jobs."
On In the show, Nicholl insisted that the two brothers were still talking to each other, and that they, as siblings, had an indestructible bond.
"They are the only two people on Earth who can identify with what they have been through and know what they felt," Nicholl said, adding that of course they had failures.
A spokesperson for Kensington Palace told HuffPost that it would "definitely not comment on the rumor."
Rumors of tension between the Sussexes and Cambridges erupted in November when Kensington Palace announced that Harry and Meghan would move to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor to prepare for the birth of their first child.
"The story behind Harry's and Meghan's move to Frogmore Cottage? Harry and Meghan spread their wings. Richard Palmer Royal Expert for the Daily Express, tweeted at that time . "No big fallout, but Kate and Meghan are not closing. There are apparently no royal possessions in London. "
He added," The craziness on Twitter will not like it, but it's clear that Meghan is considered difficult and challenging by some in the family and by the employees.  The brothers officially released the households last week, just days after appearing in public with their wives.
In a statement, Kensington and Buckingham Palace called it "long-planned," saying it had nothing to do with any rumor.
"The Duke of Sussex currently has its own office that has been supporting The Duchess since the engagement of their Royal Highness in November 2017," said a spokesman for the palaces. Marlene Koenig, historian and author of the Royal-centric blog Royal Musings told Town & Country that the move was "very normal".
"This is when the Royals marry," she said. "Harry is a full time working king and he has a full time working wife. It makes perfect sense.
It seems that the Duchess of Cambridge and Duchess of Sussex are doing their best to set aside rumors of unrest and to show mutual affection for the excursion.
Royal News does not stop at the wedding. Subscribe to HuffPost's Watch the Royals newsletter for everything that concerns Windsor (and beyond).