- Five types of Ragu pasta sauce are being recalled because they may contain plastic fragments.
- Consumers should throw away the pasta sauce, according to the manufacturer.
- The sauce maker announced that customers who had bought the recalled sauce received coupons.
Five Ragú noodle sauces sold nationwide are being recalled as they may contain plastic fragments.
The recalled sauces were made between June 4 and June 8, with a number of cases recently delivered to retailers, according to Mizkan America, the US subsidiary of Mizkan International, a global food manufacturer based in Japan. The company has received no complaints or reports of injuries related to the recalled product, it added.
The company did not request an immediate opinion on how it was determined that the products may be contaminated with plastic or which retailers have received the glasses recalled. Nevertheless, Walmart was one of the retailers who carried out the recall.
Consumers should check their refrigerators and pantries for recalled jars, and recalled sauces should be discarded and not consumed. Customers can call between 7:30 and 1
Here is a list and photos of the recalled products:
Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion, 45 oz.
- Description of Taste: Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion
- Shutter Code: JUN0620YU2
- Useful Life: JUN0620YU2
Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & On.
- Taste Description: Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion
- Closure Code: JUN0520YU2
- Shelf Life Date: JUN0520YU2
Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion, 1965901] Description of Taste: Ragú Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion
Ragú Old World Style Traditional, 66 oz. Ragú Old Wo rld Style Meat, 66 oz.
Ragú Old World Style Traditional, 66 oz.
Ragú Old Wo rld Style Meat, 66 oz.