قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Business / Red Robin Restaurant in Woburn evacuated due to chemical reaction

Red Robin Restaurant in Woburn evacuated due to chemical reaction



Red robin restaurant in Woburn evacuated due to chemical reaction

The Red Robin restaurant in Woburn was evacuated Tuesday night for a chemical reaction in the restaurant, the police said. According to Woburn police, two or more chemicals were mixed around 4:30 pm, which caused concern. A dangerous goods emergency was declared at the restaurant on 369 Washington Street, and fire chief Stephen W. Adgate said three employees had been taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure. "As you all know, we take these things very seriously the whole time," Adgate said. Adgate referred to the recent death of a manager at the Buffalo Wild Wings site in Burlington Mall. 32-year-old Ryan Baldera was overwhelmed by the fumes and died, according to the Burlington Fire Department, after being taken to the Lahey Hospital.

The Red Robin restaurant in Woburn was evacuated on Tuesday night due to a chemical reaction in the restaurant.

Police in Woburn said two or more chemicals were mixed around 4:30 pm, causing concern. In the restaurant on Washington Street 369 a hazardous goods emergency was imposed, according to fire chief Stephen W. Adgate.

As a precaution, three employees were taken to the hospital.

"As you all know, we take these things very seriously the whole time," Adgate said.

Adgate referred to the recent death of a manager at the Buffalo Wild Wings location in Burlington Mall. Ryan Baldera, 32, was overwhelmed by the fumes and died after being taken to Lahey Hospital by the Burlington Fire Department.

During this incident, officials said the deadly fumes were caused by the accidental mixing of two detergents.


Source link