قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Release of the 25th James Bond film delayed after the departure of Danny Boyle | Movie

Release of the 25th James Bond film delayed after the departure of Danny Boyle | Movie



According to the Hollywood Reporter, the new James Bond movie will miss its scheduled release date in the fall of 2019. Sources close to production have confirmed that the departure of director Danny Boyle earlier this week, just 14 weeks before filming starts, will put all production back on track.

It is now likely that the 25th 007 movie will not be in the movies until a year later, as few Bond films were released in the summer, and Boyle's fallout is likely to be the script he co-stars with John Hodge is replaced by one of the Bond veterans Neil Purvis and Robert Wade.

A major logistical reorganization will be required to reach a release date of 2020, as Purvis and Wade's script differ in every way, including plot and characters. from Boyle's and Hodge's.

There is widespread speculation that the "creative differences" behind Boiley's departure, announced on Monday night by franchise producers and star Daniel Craig, depend on this script. Some people have suggested that their apparent timeliness – the #Metoo movement and possibly Russia's involvement in geopolitics – could have been too hot a potato for Bond's boss Barbara Broccoli's palate.

One such theory was backed by a one-time bondage, Rogue Jonathan Pryce, who told the Daily Mail: "Obviously, they could not take a Socialist Bond." Pryce, who starred with Pierce Brosnan in "Tomorrow Never Dies" in 1999, went on to say that Boyle was fundamentally bad for this position: "There are the Dannys in the world and then there are people doing the blockbusters."

One source told The Telegraph that the sticking point was a dispute over the casting of the villain, with Boyle favoring Cold War star Tomasz Kot. while the producers and Craig felt he was too far left, a choice. The actor Mark Strong was also associated with the role.

There are rumors that Craig and Boyle were arguing about other casting issues. The former has apparently signed off on all major signings – including bondage – since his term in office. If that's the case, there's a chance Craig, 50, will remain in the role despite Boyle's exit. But a gap of five years between Bond films is unprecedented without a change of main character.

The turmoil sparked by Boulee's exit also threatens multi-million sponsorship deals, as brands associated with Bond are retarding and re-using massive engagement campaigns.


Source link