Viewing unlocks all lockers found all safe combinations and opened portable safes in Resident Evil 2 remake. This guide has dealt with you.
One of the first puzzles confronting you at the Resident Evil 2 remake challenges you to unlock Leon's desk. Let's start there, right?
Resident Evil 2 Remake – Unlocking Leon's Desk
On his desk hangs a piece of paper telling you that Leon's new colleagues have been closed and that the solution is their initials. What might scare you off is the fact that the police are calling with their surname, but that means you use their first name.
- Use the code to unlock the right side: MRG . [1
- To unlock the left side of Leon's desk, use the code: NED .
The logic is exactly the same as the last one with David Ford (D) and Elliot Edward (E) They have two of the three solutions, but you have to type in the names differently to get NED.
If you play as Leon, you will receive a high capacity magazine for your pistol. Playing as Claire will give you a speed reloader for your revolver.
Resident Evil 2 Remake Locker Combinations
- 3rd Floor Locker: DCM
- 2nd Floor Shower Room Locker: CAP
- Locker for Upper Sewer Control Room – SZF
Resident Evil 2 Remake-Safe Combinations
- West Office, Safe on the 1st floor Combination: left 9, right 15, left 7 – gives you a hip pack
- Safe combination the west wing of the east wing: left 6, right 2, left 11 – is a Muzzle Brake for Leon or an Extended Mag for Claire. [19659016SafeCombinationofTreatmentPoolRoom: Left 2, Right 12, Left 8 – Cartridge Cartridge for Leon, Waist Pack for Claire.
Resident Evil 2 Portable Safes
Unlocking This will provide you with keyboard replacement keys in the security room, giving you a hip pack and a range of consumables.
Play through A
Shower room locker Portable safe
Portable linen safe
Play through B
Portable Safe Interrogation Room  Portable Linen Triangle
To solve them, click on the buttons to turn the lights counterclockwise. It does not matter where you start, as long as the next light of the button you press is next to the one you just triggered. You can not miss this, so just play around until you see which button controls the lights, and then find out the best order.
Learn more in our complete Resident Evil 2 Remake Walkthrough – complete with video guide!