Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft does not expect the end of the US sanctions ban for all Iranian oil buyers this quarter to lead to a global supply deficit, and Rosneft's chief executive Igor Sechin told Reuters on Friday.
No, we do not see such threats, "Sechin said when asked if the" maximum pressure "on the Iranian oil industry could lead to a global oil deficit.
The end of disclaimers is announced, White said House on Monday:
"The United States, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, three of the world's largest energy producers, as well as our friends and allies, are committed to ensuring that the global oil markets are adequately serviced To take action to ensure that global demand is met, as all Iranian oil is being withdrawn from the market. "
In a conversation with reporters, Rosnefts Sechin said, as he is supported by Reuters:" I would draw your attention Pompeo's attention is focused on allegation: He said Iran's oil reserves would definitely be eradicated by the extinction of the oil inventories of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. "
" We have had in-depth and productive discussions with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates. and other major producers to facilitate this transition and ensure adequate supply, "said US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Russia, which leads the non-OPEC producer group in the ongoing OPEC + pact reduction offer, said one Restraint signaled Production slumped further after the deal expires in June, just before the US took the global oil market by surprise and announced that all exemptions for Iranian customers would be over.
Earlier this year, it was announced that Sechin was reporting a long-time critic of OPEC, wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin, arguing that Russia must abandon the OPEC + agreement, which according to Sechin threatens Russia's market share and benefits the United States.
By Tsvetana Paraskova for Oilprice.com [1