Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro-wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to watching the games. In this daily column, let's take a look at the latest rumors cast by the pro-wrestling rumor mill.
Important note: Rumors are just that – rumors. None of this has been confirmed as a legitimate message or fact that circulates only in the pro-wrestling rumor mill. We're tracking the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back, which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that many people in WWE saw e-mail advertising for Eric Bischoff on SmackDown Live next week and not I do not know what was going on because the show was not even open.
- Dave Meltzer stated that it should not be released in this way, and it is at least possible that Vince McMahon will pick up Bischoff for the show.
- WWE canceled a few shows in November, and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes it could be the next show in Saudi Arabia.
- It's almost a lock at this point that AEW's television broadcast will air on Wednesday night from 8-1
- As the LAX contracts are coming soon, both AEW and WWE are interested in signing them.
If you've heard of interesting rumors that you would like to add, do not hesitate to post them in the comments below. Remember, these are rumors that have not been confirmed as fact. Please take them as such. Have fun with it. And look in our weekly rumors review here how often rumors turn out to be correct.