قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / "She loved the ocean … It's the place that cost her life"

"She loved the ocean … It's the place that cost her life"



A woman who cut herself on the water during a walk on Florida Beach died after having contracted a necrosing fasciitis and became the latest victim of carnivorous bacteria.

Lynn Fleming from Ellenton

Her son Wade Fleming said to Tampa's Fox 13: "There was a small depression" (19459050). she could not see that because it was underwater. "

He continued," She dropped in, came out with a small 3/4 "cut; a bump on her leg. It was just a small cut "

  Florida Pediatric Beach
Illustration: A woman who has cut herself on her Florida Florida beach walk along the water got necrotizing fasciitis.
Carlo Allegri / Getty Images

A few days later, Lynn went to the doctor where she got a tetanus shot and an antibiotic.

The next day, Lynn was found unconscious at home and subsequently diagnosed with carnivorous bacteria, and doctors tried to infect her Rescue the leg with multiple surgeries, but there were complications and she died on Thursday after suffering two strokes and sepsis.

Wade Fleming's wife, Traci told Fox, "This is the place she loved. She could not love the sea, she loved walking on the beach. Unfortunately, this is the place where she accidentally lost her life.

The Centers for Disease Control and Control (CDC) report cases of meat-eating bacteria are rare, with approximately 500 to 1,500 cases reported annually in the US

Necrotizing fasciitis destroys tissue under the skin, which can be caused by a number of different bacteria. Group-A Strep and Vibrio which are attracted by warm waters like that off the coast of Florida.

  mike walton2 "title =" mike walton2 "width =" 737 "itemprop =" contentUrl "/>
</source></source></source></source></picture><meta itemprop=
Illustration: A necrotizing fasciitis can be fatal.
Ozona Fish Camp

However, the CDC has reported cases along the Atlantic coast as far as Delaware and New Jersey -a girl from Indiana has contracted a carnivorous bacterium while visiting the beach town of Destin on the Florida Panhandle, Bradenton.com reported.

People who are susceptible to infections include both people with an open wound and those with an underlying medical condition.

The CDC recommends that people with open wounds and active infections avoid "waters, especially swimming pools and whirlpools."

Meanwhile, Wade Fleming warned people to take precautionary measures in the water.

"We want people to be educated about this, I do not advise anyone not to go to the beach."

"We love the beach, but I'd like to see information from paramedics and lifeguards calling for immediate treatment a little nick if you're swi mming, and let people know, hey, that's a possibility, "he said after the Miami Herald .


Source link