We have some surprising news for you guys! Hair loss and wrinkles – the two hallmarks of aging – can be reversed, a new study has found. Some scientists, including a scientist from India, observed the same in a mouse model. The results showed that the mouse developed wrinkled skin and extensive hair loss within a few weeks of induction of a mutation leading to mitochondrial dysfunction. But when the mitochondrial function was restored by turning the gene that caused its dysfunction, the mouse reportedly got back its smooth skin and thick coat. There was little difference between the mouse in question and a healthy mouse of the same age. Authors of the study say that the decrease in mitochondrial function during aging among humans. This mitochondrial function can cause age-related diseases in humans. IANS reports to experts that the mouse model can provide a great opportunity for the development of preventive and therapeutic drug development strategies. This serves to enhance mitochondrial functions for the treatment of skin and hair pathologies and other human diseases in which mitochondrial function plays an important role. The study was published Journal Cell Death & Disease.
It was found that the mice showed gray hair and reduced hair density along with hair low, slowed movements, and lethargy over the next 4 weeks. After 4 to 8 weeks of mutation induction, wrinkled skin began to form. Female mice showed more severe skin wrinkles compared to male mice.
And reversed the mitochondrial function together with the mouse Pathology of Hair and Skin In other organs, only minor changes were observed when the mutation was induced. This suggests that the mitochondria played an important role in the skin compared to other tissues.
Also read: 7 Best Ayurvedic Tips for Preventing Premature Aging
In the meantime, here are some anti These tips and unwanted hair loss in check:
1. You can prevent aging by protecting it from sunlight on a daily basis. Ultraviolet rays of the sun can not only cause skin tanning and sunburn, but also (19659006) 2. Smoking can accelerate the process of skin aging. It leads to a dull complexion and to skin folds.
. 3 Another way to prevent skin wrinkles is by repeatedly making the same facial expressions . Certain lines of facial expression become permanent in the face.
Also read: Top 5 face masks for people with oily skin
4. A healthy and balanced diet can not only prevent skin aging but also prevent hair loss. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle that involves regular exercise and lots of fruits and vegetables can greatly slow down the aging process.
5. If you are aging You may need to limit your alcohol intake. Alcohol is capable of skin dehydration, it can cause skin damage and look older
6. Regular exercise can improve blood circulation and immune system Both can delay the aging process and help to look younger and fresher.
7. Even skin wrinkles and skin aging can be prevented by gentle washing. Scrub your skin severely, this can cause Gentle skin wash to remove make-up and dust, etc.