Six Tips for the Success of Old West Video Games
If you have received Red Dead Redemption 2, we have tips and advice to help you
For more than a week, the video game "Red Dead Redemption 2" has become a bestseller and critics.
You want to know how the West can be won in Rockstar Games? Open world adventure? We've put together some advice and tips from Rockstar Brain Trust and video game journalists who reviewed the game to make your exploration easier in Red Dead Redemption 2 ($ 60, for Microsoft Xbox One and Sony PlayStation 4, age group 17-up) ,
• Warehouseman At the beginning of the game, your protagonist Arthur Morgan and the rest of the Van der Linde gang lined up in the mountainous Horseshoe Overlook. If you make money, you should use the stock to improve the stock, says Matt Bertz, editor-in-chief of Game Informer, who has reviewed the game for the site. "It creates the ability to store horses, supply valuable supplies such as ammunition, and travel directly from your warehouse," he said.
Arthur Gies, who reviewed the game for Variety, agrees. "Promote your level 3 camp to unlock fast travel … (is) one of the most important tips I can think of," he said. "It's still limited to a pretty small number of points around the world, but it can save a lot of time in different places."
Exploring the impressive landscapes of the horse is a pleasure, but sometimes you want to go somewhere fast. When your camp is upgraded, "you can quickly travel from the gang camp to one of the cities you've visited before," said Bertz.
When upgrading your camp, make sure you have ammunition and health-promoting resources on hand.
• Further progress on the journey . If you go with the gang, you can let your horse follow the crew automatically. Just hold down the Run button (X on PS4 or A on Xbox One) and that will speed up your horse, and it will not get so tired if you press the button regularly to keep up.
When you start building your system You can get tired of holding down the Run button through the different regions. "Red Dead 2" has an app that can solve the problem.
Before setting out on a trip, set a waypoint on the map. Then, while riding your horse, activate the movie camera by pressing the right stick down. Then you can release the run button and check the view. Press the right joystick to return to the traditional Third and First Person views.
Be sure to visit the train stations, as you can buy a ticket that will quickly get you to nearby train stations the train already has 19659013] Autoplay
Last slideNext slide
• On the Hunt . At the beginning of the game you will go on a bear hunt with Hosea. You will meet a legendary bear. Make sure you continue the hunt after you meet the bear. This will give you an early introduction to the trapper and call you "an amazing cold weather hat," say the rock star gurus.
Also early in Chapter 2, you can start bringing crafting material to campers Pearson. It makes you a new satchel where you can store more than your first.
Before you go hunting, read the Compendium for useful information on where to find animals and what ammo to use. When targeting an animal, you will see a star rating for the coat or animal of that animal. Only 3-star carcasses can be used in crafting, and you need to get a clean kill to keep the coat perfect.
Studying animals gives you useful information on how to get the clean kill. Do not forget to use your binoculars to track it from afar. For smaller animals, use the Varmint rifle and the small game arrows.
In addition to the fur and meat you kill, you can collect animal fat that can be produced in the manufacture of fire bottles (such as Molotov cocktails) and explosive ammunition. You can also sell the fat to butchers and trappers.
In addition, you can collect bird feathers that can be given to the trapper, who can use them to add flair to Arthur's hat.
• Gunplay . Would you like to get some improved weapons early in the game? When you're in the city of Valentine, talk to the biographer in the saloon to begin the Gunslinger mission series, "The Noblest Men and a Woman." These optional stories give you access to incredibly tailored weapons.
That will be the case If you face numerous adversaries, you should use the Dead Eye feature, says GameSpot Editor-in-Chief Kallie Plagge, who described the game as "emotional" and "thought-provoking" in her review. This is the ability that slows down the time in combat so you can hit enemies accurately, "she said.To activate Dead Eye, hit RB on the Xbox One controller or R1 on the PS4.
" It is a great option in situations where you are overwhelmed, as you can target multiple enemies at the same time and thwart the opponent, "Plagge said. You can unlock abilities by manually targeting enemies and even seeing hotspots where your shots will be deadliest. "
• Horsing around Your horse i This is an important part of your success, so take some time to get involved, and this will bring you new abilities like pulling and sliding. [19659005Inadditiontofeedingandbrushingyourhorseanothereasywaytoconnecttoyourhorseisbyclickingontheleftstickwhileridingtoknockandcalmitincreasingthepurchaseofhigh-endsaddlesandstirrupsthespeedandaccelerationofyourhorse
"Feeding, riding and brushing your horse to join it; when its bond grows, you can call it from a distance, and it learns new maneuvers strafing, "Plagge said." They can also break wild horses, raise them, and sell at a profit, if they're well-trained. The trick slowly and quietly approaches them. "
And since you've spent so much time connecting and upgrading your horse, make sure you have a horse resuscitator in your inventory to heal your faithful steed
• Stay focused. As you move through the turn of the century backdrop, pick a task and stick with it, says Chris Plante, Editor-in-Chief and co-founder of the Polygon video game site.  An Open World Adventure "Red Dead 2" allows you to hunt, fish, collect bounty and other activities beyond the history of the game, but Plante said he enjoyed the game more than I always do focused only on one activity. For example, when I needed skins to make a fancy outfit, I deliberately went hunting and brought the right gear: bait, tonic, a rifle.
Distracting distractions, he said, "allowed me to come in the moment instead of treating every activity on the way to the next. "
More: " Red Dead Redemption 2 ": First Impressions from Earlier Times in the West
More: " Red Dead Redemption 2 "Makes $ 725Million For Block Star Weekends Debut
Follow Reporter Mike Snider from USA Death on Twitter: @MikeSnider .
Read or Share This Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/11/08/red-dead-redemption-2-six-tips- Old-West Video Game Success / 1822783002 /