(ABC) – Various eyedrops and eye ointments sold at Walmart and Walgreens have been recalled as they may not be sterile this week, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) this week.
Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc., said it had "received no reports of adverse events" and had voluntarily recalled the products.
Here are the recalled products exclusive to Walmart according to the FDA: WM Article No.: 567368000 NDC #: 49035-883-59 Packing Size: 3.5g and 15ml
– Equate Support Advanced Twin Pack WM Part No .: 567371433 NDC No.: 49035-885-49 Packing size: 2 x 15 ml  – Equate Support Advanced Lubricating Eye Dose, dosage preservative free WM Item #: 563031
– Equate Support Advanced Lubricant Gel Drops Dosed Concentrate Free WM Item #: 567367998 NDC #: 49035-882-52 Package Size: 7.5 m L
– Equate Support Moisture Lubricant Eye Drops WM Part Number: 553503238 NDC Numbers: 49035-145-10 Package Size: 10 ml
– Support Harmony Lubricant Eye Drops World Cup Numbers: 553503238 NDC Numbers: 49035-145- 10 Package Size: 10 ml (Support Harmony packaging discontinued in January 2018)  These are the FDA-recalled eye drops and ointments sold exclusively by Walgreens:
– Lubricant Eye Drops Moisturizing Walgreens Art. : 801483 NDC #: 0363-0185-13 Package Size: 15 ml
– Lubricant Eye Drops Moisturizing Twin Pack Walgreens Product No.: 801477 NDC No.: 0363-0185-49 Package Size: 2 x 15 ml  – Sodium Chloride Eye Ointment, 5% Hypertension Eye Ointment Walgreens Item #: 801482 NDC: 0363-7500-50 Package Size: 3.5 Grams
– Sodium chloride eye ointment, 5% Hypertension Eye Ointment Walgreens Art No.: 801402 NDC No.: 0363 -0193-13 Package Size: 15 ml
– Lubricant Eye Ointment PF Soothing Walgreens Item #: 801486 ND C #: 0363-0191-50 Package Size: 3.5 Grams