قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Sophie Turner says the petition for the remake of the last season of "Game of Thrones" is "disrespectful"

Sophie Turner says the petition for the remake of the last season of "Game of Thrones" is "disrespectful"



"Game of Thrones" star Sophie Turner slammed fans' calls for a petition to rewrite the final season of the HBO show as "disrespectful."

Turner, who played Sansa Stark, said in an interview with the New York Times on Monday that she was not surprised by the backlash from the fans after the end of the series, because "Game of Thrones" featured "crazy twists" was.

"People always have an idea in their heads as they want a show that comes to an end, and when they do not like it, they start talking about it and rebel. "

SOPHIE TURNERS TATTOO GAME OF THRONES WAS A GREAT SPOILER OF ALL ALONG

Turner was of the opinion that calls to rewrite the last season," just because they are not what they want "For all those who have been involved in the creation of the show over the years, were" disrespectful. "

All those petitions and things like that ̵

1; I think it's disrespectful o the crew, the writers and the filmmakers who worked tirelessly for over 10 years and shot 11 months in the last season, "she told the Times.

" So many people have been working so hard and for people who just throw it away because it's not that what they want to see is just disrespectful. "

" GAME OF THRONES 'FANS PETITION HBO TO RENEW THE LAST SEASON WITH COMPETENT SCRIPTORS "

A Change.org petition surfaced last week has asked the network to redesign the eighth season of Game of Thrones with expert writers.

David Benioff and DB Weiss have proven to be utterly incompetent writers if they have no source material (ie No Books) to draw on, "wrote the creator of the petition. "This series deserves a closing season that makes sense. Make it possible, HBO!

CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN THE FOX NEWS APP

The petition has received more than 1.4 million signatures so far.

HBO programming president Casey Bloys has also included rumors of a spin-off series for the surviving characters, telling the Hollywood Reporter in an interview on Tuesday that a sequel "does not make sense to us".

Fox News, to which Tyler McCarthy has contributed this report.


Source link