Good news, Splatoon 2 Fans! A fresh load of fresh Amiibo is on its way and ready for the holiday season! The pack of three includes Octoling Girl, Octoling Boy and a … octopus. There is a topic here. The new pack of favorite characters will join the popular online game in December, which Nintendo has confirmed today.
Heads up Inklings! There are new #amiibo following the ink splatting action! This 3-Pack with Octoling Boy, Octoling Girl and Octoling Octopus will be released on 12.7. Be available. pic.twitter.com/XeAgbG9s7S
– Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) July 20, 2018
We had a first look at the latest additions to the Amiibo line in June during the E3 Nintendo revealed their Octo expansion, the first "premium" DLC drop for the game since launch. The DLC itself came out on June 13, and now the comradely Amiibo will follow him!
More about the basic game itself and how the adorable new Amiibo fits:
"Dual uses the new Splat Dualis or Stick to Maintenen like chargers and reels that have been remixed with new strategic possibilities. As always, Turf War is the Inkling's favorite sports, but they also dig ranked battles, beat Octarians in a rugged single-player campaign, and fight enemy salmonids in a dangerous part-time job, no matter how you play, play at home or on the move with Nintendo Switch, staying fresh has never been felt so good. "
- Turf War – team in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles * to see which team can cover most turf with ink
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players * can band together to co-op and defeat waves of enemy salmonids.
- Duel with the new Splat Dualis and avoid being sprayed with the new Dodge Roll-Move. Mainstreams such as the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have been remixed to incorporate new gameplay mechanics, and all special weapons are brand new.
- Local and online multiplayer – In a first for the series, fight in local multiplayer Turf War battles *, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online Battles Also Make a Return **
- New Gameplay – Play with the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro controller (sold separately), which both support motion controls for better targeting
- Fresh Updates – Similar The Splatoon game for the Wii U console provides post-launch updates, adds new content, and adds in-game events.
- Smart Device Support ** – An upcoming smart device application for the Nintendo Switch system allows players
- LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two viewers – can be connected via wired LAN (additional Accessories required, sold separately)). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless gaming is perfect for your regular gaming gatherings, but LAN Play is right where you go if you want a serious tournament.
- Customize – Change your style with different weapons, headgear, clothes and shoes. Equipment is not only aesthetic; It offers various reinforcements in fighting.
- Amiibo – Compatible with all Amiibo figures of the Splatoon series. By tapping on this Amiibo the character's character will appear in the game and make friends with the players. Rejoice in an Amiibo character and remember your favorite weapons, gear, outfits and options