The best way to reach a good age by choosing foods is the Mediterranean Diet
"It's quite simple: when you eat well In fact, you can reverse much of the aging process by filling your diet with healthy, mind-provoking foods, "he says. With all the contradictory dietary recommendations right now, Rick says, many people are not sure what to eat or what to eat. "As a result, bad decisions are made ̵
The good news, however, is that every part of the body benefits when you follow an anti-aging diet.
"It's well known that what you eat affects the skin and good nutrition is the key to a radiant complexion," says Rick. "The same principle applies to the rest of the body." We may not be able to see what's inside of us, but we can use the food we eat against aging as well. "
Here Rick Explains What You Should Eat Turn back the clock.
The best way to reach a good age in choosing foods is the Mediterranean diet Southern France is good for us, and that's because of the oils, spices, colors and, best of all, the diversity that they offer.
It's not about getting involved in "clean food", but on the Mediterranean diet Contains red wine.
But dieting with healthy oils, lean meats and a wealth of colorful fruits and vegetables has proven to be very good for the cardiovascular system. And if your heart is healthy you are more agile and lead to Improved Fitness The diet also contains oils that benefit the health of the joints and nourish the nutrients that are important for the health of the joints. Ep skin glowing.
The main problem with the average British diet is that we do not eat enough colorful food.
Much of what we eat is beige, croissants, sandwiches, snack foods , Fast food, junk food – they are filling but low in nutrients, processed and full of fat, salt and sugar.
And with so much supply it has never been so easy to eat badly.
Instead we should have a rainbow eat with different colored fruits and vegetables.These colors – the rich reds, oranges, purples and greens – provide the phytonutrients that keep us healthy, for example, antioxidants in blueberries or curcuminoids in turmeric.
The body uses phytonutrients, including In order to reduce inflammation, which is one of the main causes of aging, it is important to include as much variety as possible in your meals.
A WEIGHTY PROBLEM
Weight is very important when it comes to health and aging.
Every fourth adult in the UK is obese – and that number is rising.
The European Congress on Obesity Research has shown that in the UK alone, 40,000 premature deaths could be avoided if obesity were eliminated within the next decade.
Eating A healthy, well-balanced diet helps keep your weight within a normal range. However, eating a rainbow can also help.
Colorful foods, which are usually produced on a vegetable basis, are good sources of fiber. And when you eat more fiber, you stay fuller for longer and less likely to eat more and more weight.
LESS MEAT EAT
The modern diet is based too much on meat. Although it's okay to include it in your diet, we're not all geared for carnivores.
From a physiological point of view, we should only eat meat a few times a week. But instead many people eat it daily, and this meat is often processed and is full of fat and salt.
It's a generation thing. Our parents were taught to eat meat because it was the most expensive on the plate.
This is a good economic advice, but not a good diet. Replacing half of the meat on your plate with a handful of green leafy vegetables improves your skin and your gut works better.
For more nutritional information, visit rickhay.co.uk
Do not forget to feed your skin
Now you know which foods make you glow from within, and what about the ingredients that cause dryness and wrinkles? Applying a silky skin cream can cost a nice penny – more than 300 pounds for some luxury brands.
But it does not make sense to consume large quantities of lotions unless they contain the right ingredients to feed your complexion and
The following is required to keep your skin looking young:
RETINOL : According to experts, this is the main ingredient, derived from vitamin A, with anti-aging properties that reverse damage make and smooth Wri can weaken and darken dark areas.
VITAMINS C AND E: These skin care rescuers are important to protect your skin from stress and harmful environmental influences such as strong sunlight and pollution.
PEPTIDE: Think of peptides as a network of effective communicators for your skin. It's little chains of amino acids that make up protein, the foundation of our body. When abundant, peptides form new collagen and elastin fibers to fight off wrinkles.
CBD OIL: Cannabidiol (CBD), which is obtained from the cannabis plant, is popular with those seeking pain relief and seeking epilepsy. Now it is being picked up by the beauty world, and scientists from the University of Technology Sydney are testing its anti-aging properties with marijuana drug maker Bod Australia. Initial research suggests that CBD may have some antioxidant properties.
WONDERFUL WAYS TO SWITCH BACK THE WATCH – FROM THE HEAD TO THE TOOTH
A healthy, clear complexion is the key to a youthful appearance.
- Snack on nuts and seeds that contain nourishing vitamin E as well as essential fatty acids for a moisturizing and firm skin.
- Citrus fruits, peppers and berries are rich in vitamin C, which supports collagen production.
- Avocado contains vitamin A for general skin health and essential fatty acids for a moisturizing boost.
- Sweet potatoes help with immune function and increase vitamin A levels.
Through good mobility you can train and stay younger.
- Ginger Garlic and turmeric have strong anti-inflammatory properties, so add them to curries, soups and casseroles.
- Research has shown that greasy fish such as mackerel and salmon reduce joint inflammation.
- Exchange coffee for green tea. This boosts collagen production and improves the health of the cartilage. Greentea data-w = "590" data-h = "393" />
Green tea increases collagen production and improves cartilage health
Your heart keeps your whole body moving, so help him.
- Red onions are rich in quercetin, which stimulates blood circulation, and chop it into salads and stir-fries
- Salmon and chia seeds provide protective, heart-healthy omega fats.
- Asparagus is known to lower homocysteine levels, an amino acid in the blood associated with the onset of heart disease.
- Legumes or fish mackerel legumes such as lentils, beans and Chickpeas are high in fiber to keep cholesterol levels healthy.
The liver works hard behind the scenes to rid the body of toxins that cause skin aging
- Grapefruit reduces inflammation and speeds up fat metabolism. Have a drink for breakfast.
- Drizzle olive oil over salads to promote the health of liver enzymes.
- Studies prove that greasy fish fish oil, coffee, nuts, tea, red wine, avocado and olive oil reduce the fatty liver.
To preserve the thought: can be young, active and healthy, is important to age well.
- Try a turmeric latte.The spice contains curcumin and curcuminoids to promote overall brain health.
- Blueberries are a nutritional powerhouse that contain brain-protecting anthocyanins and help with memory.
- Switch to whole-grain products that contain B vitamins to increase concentration and concentration
Shiny curls help you look and feel good.  Organic eggs contain protein and biotin to strengthen the hair and enhance its shine Products are also a good source of biotin.
A nutritious diet makes your eyes radiate and stay healthy.
- Leafy greens like cabbage, lettuce and kale rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, nutrients, Promote the health of the eyes.
- Foods that are rich in beta carotene, such as carrots, mango and apricots, protect the eyes .ZINC Tasty and keep them healthy.
- Chickpeas contain zinc which promotes good vision.  GOOD
A h Healthy gut is good for the whole body and generally increases energy levels.
- Fermented foods support your microbiome, d ie billions of friendly bacteria that live in the gut. Look for miso (soybean), tempeh (soybean), kimchi (kale) and kefir (milk).
- Bitter foods such as rocket, chicory and endives.
- Add super green chlorella and spirulina to smoothies for a well-tolerated nutrient enhancement.