Steve Kerr, who has won three championships with the Golden State Warriors, has agreed to make it one of the NBA's highest paid coaches, league sources told ESPN.
LeBron James and Paul George are among the biggest names that can hit the open market. Here's the latest on another thrilling summer:
• News, buzz and rumors
• Trade tracker: Grades and details
• Trade Machine: Swing a deal for your team
• Forecast: Where do LeBron, Kawhi land?
• Every free agent for 2018 and 2019
• Marks: Decisions for all 30 teams
• Summer of LeBron: Decision 3.0
• World of Woj: Latest news | Transactions
Kerr has signed a five-year deal with Golden State in 2014.
The 52-year-old Kerr has been through significant
Kerr has a 265-63 regular-season record.
Golden State signed by Bob Myers for a contract extension last summer and is 63-20 in the playoffs. He won five championships in his playing career, including three with the Chicago Bulls and two with the San Antonio Spurs.