قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Student died after eating leftover pasta in a rare food poisoning case

Student died after eating leftover pasta in a rare food poisoning case



A tragic case report in which remaining spaghetti is fatally aided regains attention after a doctor announced death in 2008 on his popular YouTube channel. According to the first report published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology, a student named "AJ" in Belgium became ill after eating spaghetti and tomato sauce prepared five days earlier.

The authors of the report said the spaghetti had been stored at room temperature before the 20-year-old used the microwave to warm up.

"SUPERBUG'S REMOVED IN THE REMOTE REGION OF THE ARCTICIANS

" He left his sports activities immediately after dinner and returned 30 minutes later for headache, abdominal pain and nausea. On his arrival, he vomited heavily for several hours and had two episodes of waterfall at midnight, "the report said. "He did not receive any medication and just drank water. After midnight he fell asleep. The next morning at 1

1:00 am, his parents worried because he did not get up. When they went to his room, they found him dead. "

An autopsy investigation revealed that he had died at four in the morning, and in samples of the remnant significant B. cereus, a well-known foodborne organism, was found to be pasta.

In a more than 1.8 million-watched YouTube clip, Dr. Bernard, who trains himself as a licensed vendor and is based in the US, claims that the spoiled pasta shut down AJ's liver.

BLOGGER SAYS THAT HE WAS INJURED AFTER IMPROPER RARE INFECTIONS OF STRAY CAT

"Normally, food poisoning only causes gastritis, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, and as a rule, there is no acute liver failure. Culturing will take days – days to find out which bacteria cause the problem. This is not the case because his liver quickly stops, "said Bernard.

Bernard said it was important to mention that AJ 's death was not "Typical" food poisoning, although other deaths have already been documented to be cautious, if foods are left out without refrigeration or something that smells strange.The authors of the report came to a similar conclusion:

CLICK HERE TO THE FOX NEWS APP

TO BE RECEIVED

"Although B cereus can not be accused of being a direct and unique cause of death, the present case demonstrates the severity of emetical and diarrhea syndromes and the importance of proper cooling of prepared foods," the report said "Because the emetic toxin is preformed in food and not inactivated by heat treatment, it is important to prevent the growth of B. cereus and its production of cereulide during storage. "


Source link